Chapter 105 [Wild Wolf]

◎ With Uncle System watching, it would be difficult for Su Xiaolou to be stupid. ◎

Su Weiqing’s back instantly became wet.

He looked at Li Shan blankly, opened his mouth, and for a moment he didn't know how to explain.

Li Shan: "..."

Talk!

As long as she said something, she could go down the slope.

She was also anxious in her heart, but on her face she still had to show an attitude of "invoking an army to punish the guilty", and also added a certain amount of "fear". After all, these days, those who break the four olds and have strange powers and chaos will be blocked. of.

Therefore, Li Shan must be afraid when he suddenly comes into contact with the system.

Seeing that Su Weiqing was silent, Li Shan asked again: "What kind of system is that? It can't be a fairy on some mountain. Is it possible that there are really gods in this world?"

Li Shan gave Su Weiqing the answer.

The smart ones should know what to say at this time.

But at this moment, Su Weiqing was stupid. He just waved his hands and kept saying, "No, no, it's not a goblin."

"What is that?" Li Shan moved his buttocks and simply crossed his knees, just to see. Let's see what kind of flowers Su Weiqing can name.

Who would have thought that Su Weiqing was just silent for a moment, as if he was organizing his words, and then completely told about his encounter with the system, not even hiding the medical information he had taken out from the system before.

The more Li Shan listened, the more complicated his mood became.

To be honest, Su Weiqing could obviously hide it. All she needed to do was to say some nonsense words, and she could pretend to be frightened, and then let the system take its course and share it with Su Weiqing, so that both husband and wife could rely on it. This system heads towards a better future.

But Su Weiqing still analyzed himself sincerely.

"...I did learn a lot of knowledge by relying on the system, which can be considered cheating." The corners of Su Weiqing's mouth curved bitterly, and he clenched his nervous fingers tightly, and did not dare to look at Li Shan: "Say I'm afraid I'll disappoint you. If it weren't for this system, I wouldn't be as talented as I am now..."

He couldn't say the rest of the words.

He was afraid that Comrade Li Shan would look down on him.

Comrade Li Shan is so outstanding, but he relied on cheating to become what he is now. Looking back, he was once complacent and accepted Comrade Li Shan's worship of him, but... that worship was really... He stole it.

He is not such an outstanding person.

Just when Su Weiqing was thinking more and more wildly and almost devalued himself.

Suddenly he was hugged by Li Shan.

"You don't have to be like this. You didn't use this system before you got married, right?" Li Shan couldn't care less about it now. She just felt that if she kept silent any longer, Su Weiqing would despise herself.

She sighed: "Besides, it only gives you some books to read and finds you a few teachers. You must learn all that knowledge yourself."

Su Weiqing pursed his lips.

"What does this mean? It means that you are so smart, but you just don't have a way to learn. Now, with famous teachers and a big library in this system, shouldn't you learn well as you should?"