Chapter 2 [Going Home]

◎ "Is it possible that Li Hongjun is not my father?" ◎

"Look, is that your eldest girl?"

Sun Lifang grabbed Tong Ling's arm as she was about to enter, and pointed to the person standing at the intersection next to Tongzilou Li Shan.

"Impossible, I'm still in class right now." Tong Ling shook her head without thinking, but glanced at her subconsciously, and then froze.

It turned out to be Li Shan.

The smile on her face fell instantly.

"It's really that girl."

Sun Lifang glanced at Tong Ling, feeling a little disdainful in her heart, but with a worried look on her face: "It's not too late to come back suddenly, maybe something happened."

Tong Ling raised her eyebrows . He couldn't help but frown: "What could happen to her in school?" But after thinking about it, he quickly put down the sink in his hand and walked towards Li Shan: "Shan Shan, why are you back now? "

"Well, I have something to ask my dad when I get back."

Li Shan responded and walked straight towards home: "When will my dad get off work?"

That gesture naturally surprised Tong Ling.

In the past, Li Shan was timid when he came back. He would rather stand at the door and talk than go in.

When he walked to the door, he met Sun Lifang. Li Shan was no longer silent as in the previous life, but greeted with a smile: "Aunt Sun, I haven't seen you for a few days. Why do you look younger than before?"

Sun Lifang was a little bit Surprised, but also a little happy.

She subconsciously touched her face: "You are young, and you kid will say nice things to coax me. Is it the school holiday? Why didn't Qiang Jun come back with you?"

"I never tell lies. "

Li Shan joked seriously, and then answered the question: "I'm coming back on leave. By the way, will Uncle Liu come home for lunch?"

"He is coming back." Sun Lifang was amused by Li Shan.

"Then Uncle Liu will come back later. I'll go talk to Uncle Liu."

Sun Lifang said: "Then I have to tell your uncle not to go out after dinner." Although he didn't know that Li Shan was going to talk to his elders. What Liu said did not prevent her from agreeing immediately. This was her diplomatic method as the 'Mrs. Director'.

"Thank you, Aunt Sun."

"Hey, what's there to thank you for?"

Sun Lifang was very satisfied with Li Shan's sweet talk, so she didn't hesitate to give Tong Ling a slap: "Old boy, it's rare for Shanshan to come back, so why don't you? Go to the cafeteria to get two meat dishes. I see that the children have lost weight."

Tong Ling curled her lips with a smile: "I was about to go."

But in her heart, she felt that Sun Lifang was just gesticulating and only showing favor to others. I wonder how expensive meat and vegetables are now.

But the words have been spoken, no matter how distressed I am, I still have to spend money to buy it, otherwise my reputation in the factory will be lost in the future. The more I think about it, the more frustrated I feel, and the more I think about it, the more difficult it is to be a stepmother.

Sun Lifang showed her authority and told Li Shan that she must come and play after dinner. Then she turned around and returned home with the sink in hand.