Chapter 60 [Inquiry]

◎ "Her grandson has epilepsy." ◎

Su Weiqing's eyes were complicated and he looked a little confused.

His silence was deafening, and Su Weihai's face became a little sluggish. Su Weiqing didn't need to speak, Su Weiqing's eyes said everything. He covered his head, sighed and stepped onto the flower bed, squatted down, and lit another one. I smoked a cigarette with a sad "click" sound in my eyes.

Handsome eyebrows and a slightly melancholy expression.

At this moment, Su Weihai was more handsome than a movie star, which made Wu Li, who was standing upstairs, a little obsessed.

Li Shan, who was standing nearby, curled his lips, rolled his eyes, and said, "Sister-in-law, I have to boil water and fill the thermos." Then he went in.

The couple is not a big grudge.

Su Weiqing was taken away, so don't expect her to be worried too.

"...Sister-in-law, are you anxious to have a baby?" Su Weiqing, who was downstairs, also stepped up to the flower bed and squatted next to Su Weihai. He didn't smoke and didn't like the smell of cigarettes, so he silently took two steps to the side.

"She was not very happy about my participation in the new project."

Su Weihai rubbed his face: "I admit that it was my fault for not discussing this matter with her, but you and your siblings were also present at the meeting, and Director Zhang We were given half an hour to register, and the researchers were very enthusiastic. If I hesitated even a little bit, I might not be able to register. "

So what?

What does work have to do with children?

"Due to the nature of my work, I will definitely be away from home more this year. During this time, I got along with Xiaocheng and Xiaojun, and I also understand the difficulty of raising children. I went to the research institute, and I will definitely not be able to take care of the family more. Wu Li took care of her alone. With two children, getting pregnant again would be too heavy a burden, so I don’t plan to have any more children for the time being. "

He already has two sons, and it doesn’t matter whether Wu Li has another child.

But for Wu Li, the two children were not biological, and it was understandable that she wanted to have a child of her own.

"Then did you tell your sister-in-law that you were thinking about her health instead of not wanting to have children with her?" Su Weiqing held his chin. Looking at his eldest brother's expression, he knew that he didn't say anything, he just spoke rudely. Decide.

Su Weihai's achievements at work are unquestionable, but at home, he is also absolutely confused.

At this moment, Su Weiqing and Li Shan agreed on their emotions, but he rolled his eyes in front of Su Weihai: "You have to figure it out, Xiaocheng Xiaojun is your son, and you always count on your sister-in-law to have a good relationship with them. "Get along, why don't you think about what you have done for your sister-in-law?"

Su Weihai: "..."

So he called Su Weiqing down for training?

Besides: "You brat, you've only been married a few days? You've already taught me a lesson."

His two marriages lasted nearly ten years, and they are still not over.

"That's why you and Sister Wen Shu got divorced. If you had cared about Sister Wen Shu at all, would she have helped her brother make trouble?" Su Weiqing couldn't help rolling his eyes again: "Slap your butt and go to work. Sister Wen Shu is pregnant and raising a child at home, and she has to get along well with our mother. Tsk tsk tsk, that’s you, I can’t bear to suffer this.”