Chapter 131 [School]

◎Don’t let their beloved fat granddaughter suffer. ◎

Wang Dong successfully became a disciple and received a practical textbook from his master - "Geometry" on the first day.

Wang Dong: "..."

Su Weiqing said seriously: "If you want to learn toys well, you must learn geometry. After all, you can't just learn the mechanical toys I designed all your life. For things like crafts, as long as you study hard and practice hard, you will always be successful. You can practice it well, but you have to do the basic creation yourself. "

So, learning geometry well will be very helpful for drawing drawings in the future.

When Wang Dong came home with such a book, he was first laughed at by his own father, and then greatly encouraged.

Lao Wang slapped Wang Dong heavily on the shoulder: "Since it is a task given by your master, you should study hard."

Wang Dong was still a little hesitant at first, but his father was so solemn. Then he thought about his father's level as a seventh-level worker, Wang Dong immediately doubted his presence and began to study hard. However, Lao Wang also had requirements for him, that is, he could not delay his normal work.

Fortunately, the apprentice does not have to travel far. When the master leaves the car, he only needs to go to the factory to order some meat. There is not much else he can do. After all, the apprentice has to guard against stealing from his master. The masters are also very careful. Tired.

Fortunately, Wang Dong can immerse himself in studying geometry.

"Do you really need to learn so much to make toys?" Sister Ma glanced at the geometry book and almost went blind.

That string of letters that looked like a heavenly book really made people dizzy.

"No way, you're kidding."

Lao Wang sneered. After so many years as a worker, this was the first time he knew that being a toy apprentice required learning geometry. However, he wouldn't stop him.

Since Su Weiqing accepted Wang Being Dong's apprentice means he has the status of master and apprentice in the future. If he comes to ask for anything in the future, he won't be refused outright.

The most important thing is that learning geometry is better than planting flowers and raising birds. Those are the things that real dudes like to play.

Both generations of his ancestors were playboys. Although it was a blessing in disguise, Lao Wang had alarm bells ringing in his heart, fearing that his sons would make the wrong move. Each of the first few sons grew up and became apprentices in a step-by-step manner. Even the second son, who was the most lively, Now he has a serious job, but the youngest son, the most honest, has learned all the mistakes of a young master.

Lao Wang didn't expect his younger son to succeed, but he hoped that Su Weiqing could help and correct Wang Dong's thoughts.

"From now on, if you have nothing to do with the Su family, go over and help. Young couples don't understand many things." Lao Wang turned around and ordered Sister Ma.

Sister Ma glanced at him: "You don't have to say that."

Lao Wang took the cigarette from his ear, put it under his nose and smelled it. After all, he didn't want to light it and smoke it out, but put it back again.

"That cigarette of yours is like a treasure every day. Either smoke it or put it away. Why don't you put it in your ears?"

"You know what the hell, these are special cigarettes." He said, putting the cigarette towards Sister Ma He moved forward with a smooth and natural gesture, as if he had done it many times, and pointed at the mark on the cigarette: "See, Panda."