Chapter 9 [Exam Preparation]

◎Feelings This is not a little white flower, but a king flower.◎

Although Li Shan decided to prepare for the pharmaceutical company exam, he never thought about giving up his high school diploma.

After resting at home for two days, Li Shan went back to school.

It only took three days from the time of leave to the resumption of classes. Li Shan went back and forth, and integrated into the class in a low-key manner.

In the past, Li Shan had a gentle and introverted personality, and his relationship with his classmates was average, except for being able to talk to the flamboyant Zhang Yue. Speaking of which, others, even Li Lin, who has been at the same table for two years, are limited to the daily nodding and greeting stage.

Li Shan lamented once again that his past personality was really bad.

If you can't stand up yourself, how can others help?

Fortunately, now I have a chance to do it again.

As soon as Li Shan took a class, Zhang Yue came again, with joy in the corners of his eyes and brows, and his voice was louder than before: "...I will go to Bincheng after the Chinese New Year, away from the constraints of my parents, and become a A truly free person."

"Brother He said that he would send us all to the newest farm. It is said that the scenery there is particularly beautiful, especially the snow scenery. I have thought about it. I will take it with me next winter. Go sketch with the easel and draw all the beautiful scenery."

The latest farm?

Li Shan: "..."

Isn't that a deserted place with nothing?

How could He Tang's uncle be so cruel to his nephew?

Speaking of it, He Tang seemed to have gone to the art troupe of the Bincheng Construction Corps in his previous life. Due to his handsome appearance and clear articulation, he became a host within half a year of being there.

Zhang Yue was very proud for a while, and even sat in her uncle's military vehicle. He ran to her farm to show off his power, and He Tang had a big fight with her, and He Tang's deep love for Li Shan was once again verified.

What's going on now?

Li Shan was confused, but couldn't show it.

Confused, she would be happy if He Tang and Zhang Yue really went to the newly built farm. In his previous life, He Tang's life was so comfortable that he had time to create trouble for her.

Li Shan sighed, letting go of the smile on his lips.

She had to hold back, it would be rude to laugh out loud.

It was just her breath that caused her deskmate Li Lin to misunderstand.

She looked at Zhang Yue, who had her chin raised and a proud look on her face, and then looked at Li Shan.

Although she was not familiar with him, she patted Li Shan on the shoulder and comforted him: "Is Zhang Yue here to persuade you to go to the countryside again?"

"Ignore her, she just doesn't know how comfortable it is to go to the countryside."

"I won't go to the countryside." Li Shan smiled shyly at Li Lin, maintaining his original character.

Li Lin was a little surprised by Li Shan's determination.

After all, in her impression, this deskmate has always been submissive and very opinionated. But now it seems that it is very likely that he has no opinion on small matters and is unambiguous on big matters. She felt relieved a little and said, "As long as you know it."