Chapter 88 [Husband and Wife]

◎The husband and wife are harmonious, talking and laughing. ◎

Chairman You’s youngest son is fifteen years old, the same age as Zhang Chao.

His brothers and sisters are either married or working in factories in the provincial capital. They all have their own futures. No one goes to the countryside. He is the only one left in the family. If he does not find a job after turning sixteen, he will still be Register to go to the countryside.

Chairman You has a son, and he loves this younger son the most. He is not willing to let him go to the countryside to endure hardships. However, several of his other children have jobs in the provincial capital, and only this younger son is left. If he tries to find another way to arrange it, he will It was really too eye-catching, so the couple gritted their teeth and directly asked Mrs. You to take their young son to live in the pharmaceutical factory and apply for admission to Baima County High School.

In this way, I can continue to study in high school and take the pharmaceutical factory recruitment exam immediately after graduation.

It's just...

"But Baima County has a boarding system in high school." Li Shan looked at Su Weiqing with confusion: "Didn't you also study in the county high school before? You didn't know?"

"I know, but Aunt You thinks it's okay to fight. Apply to live out and study day-to-day." Su Weiqing spread his hands. He didn't believe that Su Weimin would not tell Chairman You about this, but since they have already decided, it would be useless to persuade him. He had to ask someone to come and touch it in person. OK.

Li Shan: "..."

Although they haven't met yet, Li Shan already feels that Mrs. You is not an easy person to talk to.

"You won't give up until you give it a try. Didn't your mother also go back and forth again and again?" Su Weimin took a sip of porridge, picking up some pickles with the chopsticks in his hand, and couldn't help but start to reminisce about those years: "As a result, if you can't go to day school, you can't go to school. In the end, Weiqing still lived in the school for more than a year."

During the last period, Su Weiqing also went to school like Li Shan, but most of the time he stayed in the dormitory, so Mrs. You wanted to It is actually very difficult to let children live at home and go to school.

"Not necessarily." Su Weiqing reached for another corn.

He overused his brain last night and was now so hungry that he could swallow a cow!

"The current environment is not good. Many high schools in the provincial capital have closed classes. Although the county high schools have always been quite stable, they are also afraid of causing trouble. If that boy from the You family was a prick, he would probably agree."

"No way." Luo Yuxiu paused with her chopsticks: "Lao You doesn't want to offend anyone."

"No, that kid is very honest. I'm afraid he will be bullied." Su Weimin shook his head and sighed when he thought of the youngest son of the You family. Lao You's wife was too in charge, and the child was raised like a quail.

"That's okay. My little cousin is in high school. I'll just introduce them to each other then." As for whether they would become friends or turn a blind eye after they met, she couldn't control it.

After having breakfast for a while, voices came from downstairs again.

Su Weiqing helped Li Shan go downstairs, intending to send her to work in the technical department first, but he saw a circle of people gathered in front of Aunt Ma's house, and several logistics workers were moving things outside.