Chapter 90 [Twins]

◎ Li Lin has to walk her own way in the future. ◎

The designers from Haishi were really good at it and quickly produced a design that everyone was satisfied with.

As Xu Wenqiang said, "high-ranking cadres live on the third and fourth floors." Lu Dongsheng applied for a large suite on the fourth floor, with two bedrooms and one living room, and a small balcony. He took the house and found a way to seal it up, making it an independent The small kitchen is so small that the whole corridor will be filled with pots and pans, which is really unsightly.

There are also public toilets and water rooms on each floor. The water rooms are large and you can take a shower here in the summer.

Lu Dongsheng and his wife were very satisfied, but Li Shan was a little disappointed after seeing it. However, thinking about it in these days, it is already very good to live in such a small building, and there is no requirement for a separate toilet and separate kitchen.

The foundation of the small building has not yet started, but the construction site has been enclosed with tarpaulin.

The designers of Hai City produced the design drawings, and the construction stations of the provincial and county towns worked together to construct the construction area. After the construction area was circled, they began to dig the foundation. From then on, that corner was filled with construction workers 'ding-ding-ding-ding-ding' sound.

As Li Shan's belly grew bigger and bigger, the building became taller and taller.

"If this child is a son, let's name him Xiaolou." Su Weiqing saw that the building had been built to the fifth floor and was about to be topped out. He turned around and said to Li Shan seriously.

Li Shan: "..."

This is too perfunctory!

"What if it's a girl?"

Su Weiqing groaned, rubbed his hands and got off work. He couldn't think of a name for his girl for a long time. After holding it in for a long time, he said: "Wanyan... how about it? As the saying goes, "pregnancy The Huaying of Wanyan" shows that my daughter is as precious as jade."

Li Shan suddenly had a bitter look on his face: "Aren't you... double standards a bit powerful?"

The son casually named him 'Xiaolou', and the daughter was polite. The girl was named "Wanyan\". Such "valuing girls over boys" seems deliberate and strange.

Su Weiqing, however, said matter-of-factly: "Our Su family has no shortage of boys."

Little girls are scarce.

Besides, Su Cheng and Su Jun, including Su Zheng's kid who was far away in Qiongzhou, didn't necessarily put much thought into their names. Wouldn't it be better to name him 'Su Lou'? No matter how you look at it, it sounds better than those names.

This...is indeed true.

The next generation of the Su family is full of yang and full of boys. It would be better if she gives birth to a daughter. If she gives birth to a son, she will be the fourth son of the Su family. In addition, Wu Li gave birth to a son in the original work. Son, Zheng Wanzhen also gave birth to three sons... Oh my god, they are all Seven Fairies, does the Su family want to get a Seven Fairy boy?

Li Shan's face froze when he thought of this.

I couldn't help but lower my head and touch my belly, son, it depends on you whether there will be a Seven Immortal Man in the Su family.

Li Shan was pregnant in April, and she gave birth in the twelfth lunar month. After giving birth, she took advantage of the holiday to have a good confinement period. Calculating the time, if she was lucky, she might be able to complete the confinement period for forty-two days, so her vitality would be guaranteed. It can be raised back.