Chapter 80 [Strange]

◎ Could it be that she really ate too much? ◎

After dinner, I have to say goodbye no matter how reluctant I am.

Wu Yunian packed a lot of candies and glutinous rice sticks for the young couple: "Both of us have bad teeth, so there is no use keeping these tickets. I will leave them for you two to buy candies and sweet snacks. These candies and glutinous rice sticks were bought a few days ago. I bought it when my two children came over. They are also busy with their studies, so they can't come here easily, and it will break easily if left at home. You two can take it back, whether it's for yourselves or as a gift. "

Li Shan naturally doesn't like the things his grandpa gave him . don't want.

So he reached out and took it, and went forward to hug Wu Yunian: "Next time there are cloth tickets, I will make new clothes for you two."

"How old are you, what new clothes do you want." Wu Yunian did not say anything, Zhang Rudong was at the door. They were already shouting: "I'm not that coquettish. You guys don't have big hands. Save your money. There will be many places to spend money in the future."

Li Shan immediately shouted back at the top of his voice: "Grandpa, don't you Wear it, you have to ask Grandma Wu to wear it."

Zhang Rudong immediately stopped talking.

Wu Yunian watched the interaction between their grandfather and grandson and couldn't help covering his mouth and laughing. How could he have seen such a scene in his early years?

At that time, Li Shan was raised to be introverted and didn't like to talk. He was as timid as a chicken in front of Zhang Rudong, and As for Zhang Rudong, when he saw Li Shan's appearance, he became more anxious, the expression on his face became colder, and Li Shan became more frightened. It formed a vicious circle.

It's better now, the grandfather and grandson can also joke and talk.

Of course, all these changes are due to...

Wu Yunian's eyes suddenly became more kind when he looked at Su Weiqing, and he stuffed glutinous rice sticks into Su Weiqing's hands: "Your grandpa is right, we are old, we don't need to be like that These clothes, we can feel your filial piety, you keep the cloth, milk stamps, etc., you will always need them when you have children."

Su Weiqing smiled and said 'yes' repeatedly.

Wu Yunian then let them go.

The couple walked from the alley to the road, carrying the basket and wandering towards the bus stop. As soon as they stopped, Li Shan patted him: "Really, why are you so stingy?"

"It's not that I am stingy. It's useless for you to be stubborn with the old man. When the time comes, we will prepare the clothes and deliver them to your door. I don't believe that they really won't wear them."

This is the truth that Su Weiqing has practiced with Comrade Luo Yuxiu over the years. No matter what his children say as gifts, they will not wear them. His parents must have said "no", but if they actually bought it for him, they would definitely talk about it, put on new clothes, and go out to show off to others.

So he said: "When the time comes, let's pull off the cloth and ask someone to make the clothes and send them over."

"The size depends on you."

Li Shan patted his chest: "Put it on me."

It happened to be the car . Here, the couple hurriedly got in the car and went back to the factory. The weather was getting hotter and hotter, and it was getting dark later and later. When they got off the car, there was still the afterglow of the setting sun in the western sky, indicating that it would be another good day tomorrow.