Chapter 141 [Arrival]

◎ He is already old and has to make good plans for his grandson. ◎

When they arrived at the small courtyard where Li Shan and the others lived, Zhang Yiguo was in a trance.

Without it, this yard has really changed too much. I still remember that a few years ago, the capital city issued a notice of redress, and the properties that were expropriated that year were returned. He went back to the capital to go through the formalities.

Before going through the formalities, he specially I took a look everywhere. At that time, the people who were originally placed in the courtyard had not yet moved out. Everything was in a mess. There was no time to dry the ground. Either your family poured a basin of water on it, or his family was doing laundry at the door, the mud that was compacted in the early years was soaked and muddy.

He thought that the scene might not be too pretty this time, but he didn't expect that the changes would be so drastic.

The originally mottled door has now been repaired.

Walking into the gate, the screen wall that was always covered by the clothes hanging on a rope also revealed its original appearance. Going around the screen wall, the yard was refreshing and clean. There was a small flower garden with lush greenery. Although I didn’t know what was growing inside. What, but it is definitely not a vegetable, but a bunch of flowers.

In the yard, the stone table that was originally placed in the corner has now been moved out, and every corner has been wiped clean.

Doors and windows are intact everywhere, and the resting places are neat and flat. The original location of the verandah has not been restored, but it was also because the damage was so complete. Now a few clotheslines have been pulled out as a place to dry clothes. It is sunny and has a side room. It was covered, perfect for drying clothes, and not easily seen by others. He remembered that an earthquake shelter was built there before. It seemed that it was moved when the family moved.

"This courtyard is well-kept."

Not only Zhang Yiguo was surprised, but Sister Liu also raised her eyebrows in surprise.

She had been here in the capital several times and had seen a lot of what the courtyard looked like. Now that she saw it, she actually felt that the courtyard was worth the purchase for the young couple.

On the other side, Su Weiqing hurried home after class.

Zhang Hui, the squad leader who originally wanted to talk to Su Weiqing about the student union after class, didn't catch up. In the end, he could only look at his back and sigh. Zhao Guoqing, who was passing by, saw this and joked: "Just give up on this idea, who among us doesn’t know that Old Su is a bastard and has to go home to serve his wife and daughter after class. "

"I just want to talk to Su Weiqing about the student union. Where are you thinking?"

Zhang Hui was exposed. He wasn't annoyed either, he just turned around and stared at Zhao Guoqing.

Zhao Guoqing smiled honestly: "I didn't say anything. Which one are you asking about?"

"Hey, forget it. That guy Su Weiqing said he showed me his notes the day before yesterday, and he got mad after class. It was obviously for me. Forgot." Zhang Hongjun, who was organizing the desk next to her, sighed: "But that little girl is really smart. She is only five years old and is already in fifth grade."

"Do you believe this bragging?" Zhao Guoqing scoffed.

"I can't help but I don't believe it. Su Weiqing almost blew his daughter to the sky."