Chapter 101 [Plan]

◎ "I'm going to contact you guys. If you want to change it, you have to pay a fee." ◎

Tong Ling's face turned pale.

Obviously, he didn't expect that Li Shan didn't ask Li Hongjun, but asked about her two children.

But she quickly calmed down and sneered: "Don't threaten me with Zhuzhu and Congcong. Don't you just want to know the whereabouts of Li Hongjun?" She raised her eyebrows with a hint of provocation: "I really won't tell you."

"I'm not interested in him at all." Li Shan frowned slightly, and Qing Ling's eyes met Tong Ling's: "From the day I refused him to send money, in this life. I have nothing to do with him."

She said, looking at Tong Ling up and down, and saw that she was wearing a pair of thick cotton trousers, a dusty cotton jacket, and a green square scarf tied on her head, the once fair and rosy face now looks a little sallow, and the crow's feet at the corners of the eyes have become much deeper.

Li Shan rarely sighed sincerely: "Aunt Tong is much older than the last time we met."

In previous years, Tong Ling lived with Li Hongjun in the cadre courtyard of the textile factory. At the end of the year, she could always take a lot of money and tickets she had saved. Going to the mall to pull cloth and make clothes for the twins is no longer as exquisite as it used to be.

Especially...

"Has Aunt Tong sent them any cloth this year?"

"They have new clothes to wear every year. If they don't have them this year, I'm afraid they won't be able to adapt very well."

As he spoke, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that the man selling things seemed to be Wanting to come over to entertain her, Li Shan sneered: "Speaking of which, I don't know if this uncle has any children. If he does, I have to remind you that you are not a good stepmother. Don't let your children eat it. It’s a loss.”

“You——”

Tong Ling’s expression finally changed.

She gritted her teeth: "Do you really not care about your father's life or death?"

"What? Is he going to die?"

Li Shan's eyes were filled with coldness: "That would be great, I would save you from having to provide for him when he gets old, Zhuzhu and Congcong You should be happy that you have saved a fortune."

This was said in a very cold tone.

At least Tong Ling was choked and speechless.

Li Shan also learned from Tong Ling's reaction that this man probably didn't know Tong Ling's past. In other words, it was very likely that Tong Ling married him after she separated from Li Hongjun.

But...

just as Li Shan said, what does Li Hongjun's life and death have to do with her?

Seeing that Li Shanzhen no longer cared about Li Hongjun, Tong Ling was willing to say a few words: "Li Hongjun is currently fulfilling his filial piety in front of the old immortal in the Li family. The old immortal didn't like me and forced us to leave. Now, Zhang Luo from Shiliba Village is marrying your father.” At this point, Tong Ling couldn’t help but sneer: “She thought Li Hongjun was as popular as he was eighteen years ago, if not for it. Your dad is a regular worker, can I like him?"

Li Shan was stunned.

Seeing that she didn't understand, Tong Ling simply said more clearly: "She also wants to find a silly woman like your mother for your father, so that she can find a factory as a regular worker, and then she can be Li Chuang's backer."