Chapter 89 [Room Allocation 3]

◎Is it true that he is so noble and upright? ◎

"Pregnant?" Before Zhang Chao could react, Fan Qin couldn't help shouting excitedly.

"Yes." Li Shan nodded shyly, "Auntie, please lower your voice."

Fan Qin nodded repeatedly: "Hey, I'll keep quiet, so as not to scare the baby away." She was excited at first, but then endured it. I couldn't help but worry: "You said you just let Xiao Su say it, why bother coming here by yourself? This place is crowded, what if something happens?"

"It's been three months, isn't it? It's okay. Baby." Li Shan was dumbfounded. She was just pregnant with a child, but in the eyes of her relatives, she seemed to have turned into a glass person, as if it would break if touched even slightly.

"You don't understand. No matter how many months it takes for this woman to be pregnant with a baby, it's dangerous. Don't just listen to people's nonsense that the pregnancy will be stable after three months." Fan Qin slapped her face reproachfully. He touched Li Shan's arm and his voice became a little louder when he said this. It was obvious to whom he was speaking.

Not only Li Shan was helpless, but even Su Weiqing was dumbfounded.

"Auntie, I treasure my kindness. How can I tire her out?" Su Weiqing also understood the reason for Fan Qin's beating. After all, her daughter went out and her family couldn't keep an eye on her. It was normal for her to be beaten when she came back.

Only then did Fan Qin feel satisfied.

Of course, there was something even more satisfying to her. Su Weiqing told her that the factory was going to be divided into houses, and Fan Qin became even more excited: "Dividing houses? This is a good thing."

"Yeah, it just so happens that our next door neighbor wants to When we move to a new building, we plan to take their house and live closer to my parents. They can also help me in the future." Su Weiqing took Li Shan's other hand and squeezed it: "It's all in that building. We have been neighbors for many years, and we all know each other well, so there will be no conflicts in the future. "

"That's a good relationship."

Fan Qin was even more happy when she heard that the house was in the small building where the Su family lived. .

Although the small building for cadres in the pharmaceutical factory is not as independent as the textile factory, it can be regarded as concentrated living. Especially in the small building of the Su family, almost all high-level cadres in the factory are occupied. This child grew up in the cadre building and is not allowed to live in the cadre building in the future. Can you become a high-ranking cadre despite being civilized?

That is to say, the machinery factory did not plan well at the beginning, so Zhang Zhuri could not build a cadre building for the children.

"Then I have to make another soup. If you are pregnant with a baby, you will need to drink more soup so that the baby can be nutritious." Fan Qin quickly got up and hurried to the kitchen. Only the young couple and the already sluggish Zhang were left in the main room. towards.

The couple also suffered losses.

You and I were leaning against each other, but no one reminded Zhang Chao.

They waited until Zhang Chao came to his senses before they burst into laughter together. Zhang Chao still had a dreamy look on his face, pointing at his nose, full of disbelief: "I'm going to be an uncle?"

"That's not true. "Su Weiqing leaned over and hugged Zhang Chao's neck.

"Uncle, your eldest niece will be born in a few months. Don't forget the meeting gift."