Chapter 55 [Eye Drops]

◎But deep down, I have an even bigger objection to Wu Li.◎

Su Weiqing left Su Weihai outside alone, and went home first.

As soon as he entered the door, he saw Li Shanzheng holding a book and studying seriously. It was a medical book he took out from the system. It looked like a notebook. He had tried showing it to Su Weihai before, but the book turned out to be After getting a real notebook, Su Weihai thought he was going to give him a new one.

This notebook is a real medical book only when Li Shan reads it.

He also tried to copy it down with a pen, but every time he wanted to copy it, the book turned into a notebook. Only by memorizing the content completely could he write it down silently.

Su Weiqing: "..."

This is simply making things difficult for him, a scumbag from a medical university.

So Su Weiqing resolutely handed over this arduous job to Li Shan. Li Shan was overjoyed when he saw the content and was naturally willing to take the job.

As for the source of the book, Su Weiqing made up an elder at random, and luckily Li Shan believed it.

While Su Weiqing was happy that she no longer had to rack her brains to find excuses, she also felt that Li Shan was too naive. She believed everything he said. What would happen if she was so easily deceived?

"Back?" Seeing him standing at the door stupidly, Li Shan simply said first: "What are you thinking about? You look stupid."

Su Weiqing came back to his senses: "It's nothing."

He shook his head and left. He sat down next to Li Shan and rested his chin naturally on Li Shan's shoulder. He didn't say anything, just leaned against her quietly.

Li Shan turned a page of the book: "What did you talk about when you went out with your eldest brother just now?"

"My eldest sister-in-law has two children."

Su Weiqing did not say that Su Weihai was a little surprised by Li Shan's proposal, and even had some doubts. He only told Li Shan, they talked about what happened in Su Weihai's room.

In fact, he was a little unhappy with Su Weihai's questioning. In his opinion, Wu Li's family's affairs should not involve Li Shan. Su Weihai's mother-in-law almost hit Li Shan. No matter what the reason for Wu Li's help, Li Shan should not be involved. Goodness is in danger.

Su Weiqing was unhappy and even had a problem with Wu Li in his heart.

So he was not polite when he spoke to Su Weihai just now: "I told him that if the relationship between the sister-in-law and the children is not properly handled, your and Li Hongjun's today will be his and Xiaocheng Xiaojun's tomorrow."

What's more, In his eyes, Wu Li actually looks a bit like Tong Ling.

It's just that Tong Ling is more confident and the things she does are more obvious and bold.

Li Shan was stunned: "Did you really say that?"

"That's natural." Su Weiqing raised his chin: "If I don't say anything, she will bring cats and dogs to you in the future, and ask you to solve the trouble."

Li Shan couldn't help but clapped his hands, and there was admiration in his eyes: "Wow, Wei Qing, you are so awesome."

Su Weiqing's ears turned red immediately after being flattered like this.

He coughed lightly in a slightly concealed manner: "I'm also worried that she will affect your work."

Li Shan nodded: "Indeed, the eldest brother should also handle the affairs of the sister-in-law's family. The factory will be busy next, eldest brother It may take several months of seclusion, and if my sister-in-law's family comes to cause trouble again, my mother may have to step in to deal with it."