Chapter 20 [Plot]

◎ "My mother still left hundreds of pensions." ◎

First place...

She got first place in the exam.

Li Shan only felt his head buzzing, and his eyes were in a trance for a moment.

She also wanted to imitate the screaming gay man just now, clenching her fists and shouting: "I passed the exam!"

"Comrade Li Shan, you passed the exam -"

She didn't shout, but she heard something in her ears. Su Weiqing's excited voice.

Li Shan couldn't help but smile broadly, and nodded to Su Weiqing, his voice choked with sobs: "Yes, I passed the exam."

"That's great."

Su Weiqing was so happy for Li Shan.

He saw Comrade Li Shan's efforts. Last night, he even thought that if Comrade Li Shan failed to pass the exam and he passed, he would give the job opportunity to Comrade Li Shan. But then he thought again, if If none of the good comrades can pass the exam, his chances of passing the exam will be even slimmer.

He is different from Li Shan.

Li Shan is determined to work in a pharmaceutical factory. Even if she has a formal job, she will still work hard for the pharmaceutical factory. But he is different. From the beginning, he wanted to take the pharmaceutical factory exam because Li Shan.

His heart still belongs to literature.

Seeing that Su Weiqing was only happy for her and even forgot about his own achievements, Li Shan quickly looked back at the red list.

And Li Lin...

Li Lin seemed unable to squeeze to the front, so she had to look back and tell her.

Li Shan quickly suppressed her excitement and continued to look back. Soon, she saw Su Weiqing's name, which was the third one, separated only by one name from Li Shan.

"Who is that person called Zhang Zang?" Su Weiqing's voice sounded again, but now he was unhappy.

He was ranked second, right between his and Li Shan's names. It felt awkward to be called Su Weiqing, and he even felt a little regretful in his heart. If he had known better, he would have studied hard and put his name next to Li Shan's.

"It should be from the provincial capital." Because Comrade Xuan's admission ticket number is different from theirs.

Su Weiqing was still depressed.

Just one person missing!

Li Shan ignored his little mood and continued to look back. She didn't see Li Lin's name until she saw the second to last one.

Her eyes widened and she quickly turned back to look for Li Lin.

However, Li Lin, who had rushed in anxiously just now, was now standing at the end full of loneliness, as if she didn't even have the strength to stand on tiptoe.

Ever since the gay man shouted, "I've passed the exam," Li Lin seemed to have lost hope. After all, the pharmaceutical factory had not recruited workers from Baima County for several years.

If that gay man passes the exam, does that mean that no one else has a chance?

The more Li Lin thought about it, the more exhausted she became. She didn't even want to go in and look at the list, but she thought of Li Shan again. Li Shan had worked so hard to review and even took her to review with her. Even if she couldn't pass the exam, she still hoped that Li Shan could pass the exam, so she dug in again.