Chapter 132 [Angry]

◎ In short, not rejecting the manuscript is a victory. ◎

Although the couple repeatedly stated that they were rich, Su Weimin and his wife thought about the pressure of life as a young couple and still felt that their life was tight, so they left home for only one month and were busy sending living expenses.

After reading the letter, Li Shan took out the food stamps from the envelope and counted them. There were quite a lot of them. There were five jins of food stamps in each leaflet, one jin of one jin and three jins of jin in total. The total amount was fifty jins, excluding salary. There were also five kilograms of cooking oil and several cloth and industrial tickets.

In particular, National Industrial Tickets are very rare and widely used. You can buy everything from radios to embroidery needles.

Li Shan looked at the pile of tickets and couldn't help but sigh secretly.

I pity the hearts of parents in the world.

It's just that...the old couple is helping them like this, and the sister-in-law may feel uncomfortable.

Although Wu Li's temperament has become much calmer in the past few years and she is no longer as competitive as before, but in her mind, the most important thing is her small family. If Luo Yuxiu and Li Shan have a better relationship, she can Secretly jealous, not to mention the old couple sending them money and tickets?

Li Shan felt that he still had to tell the old couple not to send money in the future, otherwise there would be further discord between the brothers.

Wu Li felt really uncomfortable.

Now that we live together, Wu Li will know if there is any trouble next door. Naturally, they find out that the old couple is subsidizing the three-bedroom apartment and the two of them. They dare not say it with their mouths, but they are very depressed in their hearts. They just feel that everyone has gone to the capital now, and they can all think about it. With Faer's subsidy, I don't know how I helped him in private when we lived together before.

I thought about it in my heart, and it came out naturally on my face.

The two brothers Su Cheng and Su Jun came back from school. As soon as they entered the house, they saw Wu Li with a dark face and an angry look. He immediately turned around and went to the next door.

"Brother, why do you think Aunt Wu is angry again?" Su Jun asked his eldest brother with a confused look on his face.

He has a lively temper. Whether it is his classmates or teachers, there are few who dislike him, except that he will not get along with this stepmother. You have to say that the stepmother is a good person. She is indeed good. Because of the two brothers, they did not have a child of their own. Not to mention, I usually take good care of them, but if they are difficult to get along with, then it is really difficult to get along with them.

Because she always seems to be angry!

"I don't know, but I'd better go find dad quickly." Su Cheng sighed: "Aunt Wu will only be happy when she sees dad."

"Let's put the books at home first."

Su Jun agreed with Su Cheng's idea.

The two brothers threw their schoolbags on the sofa at home, then hurriedly went out and ran towards the research institute. Now Su Weihai had been upgraded from an ordinary researcher to a research team leader and began to take the lead. When I am working on a project, I spend more time on experiments than ordinary researchers. When I was not working on big projects, I could go home once a month. Now I just go home once a quarter.