Chapter 23 [Chasing People]

◎Did his mother help him chase his wife? ◎

Li Shan was in a daze and thought he was sleeping at home, but he turned over and almost fell off the bed. Fortunately, he was stopped by the bed rail.

But it also scared her awake and she sat up straight.

"What's wrong?" Li Lin, who was on the opposite bed, was so frightened that she sat upright. She was not confused at all.

Li Shan rubbed his head: "I fell asleep. I thought I was still at home, so I turned over and almost fell."

"You have only moved home from school for a few days, and have you forgotten what it feels like to sleep on a bed board? " Li Lin was a little speechless. She really didn't know how big the bed in Li Shan's house was, but she could turn over without fear of falling under the bed.

Li Shan also felt that it was 'easy to go from frugality to luxury, but hard to go from luxury to frugality', but she still tried to be brave: "Doesn't this prove that the bed in our dormitory is comfortable to sleep on."

"Xiao Li is right to the point." Fang Hongxing got out of bed and stood up to comb her hair with a comb. Her red frame was stuck on the edge of Li Shan's bed, shining right on her face without bending down: "Although our dormitory is small, it is very cozy."

Zhang Xiuying, who was folding quilts, chatted: "It's also because we have good sleeping habits. Li Hongli from 203 grinds her teeth at night, and Xu Dafen from 209 snores. If we have such roommates, it will be called suffering."

Li Shan: " ..."

One sentence exposed the privacy of two people.

I don’t know if Zhang Xiuying realized that her behavior was inappropriate.

She glanced at Li Lin, who was on the opposite bed, and saw that she was also speechless. Sensing Li Shan's eyes, she quickly smiled at her, as if to tell her that she still remembered Li Shan's warning.

Fang Hongxing was obviously used to Zhang Xiuying's way of speaking, and chose to ignore it directly: "I don't know what to eat for breakfast in the cafeteria today, but don't eat steamed sweet potatoes anymore. I ate it for several days in a row. I went to work last morning. I'm starting to feel acidic."

"I guess there are more sweet potatoes."

Zhang Xiuying didn't want to eat sweet potatoes, and sighed. She didn't even have the strength to fold the quilt: "I went to the kitchen and took a look yesterday, and it looked like a mountain. I can’t keep this sweet potato, I’ll eat it in a few days.”

After saying this, Li Shan even started to feel resentful even though he had never eaten a bite of sweet potato.

There was only so much work in the dormitory, and Li Shan still had few things, so the four of them worked together and finished it in less than ten minutes. Fang Hongxing joked: "We have all the people in the dormitory, so we can put together a schedule."

"If there's anything to do, come one day at a time. I'm the first in line. I'm on duty today." Zhang Xiuying said quickly, fearing that she would be disadvantaged by being pushed to the back.

Li Lin didn't care: "Then I'll arrange tomorrow."

Fang Hongxing chose the day after tomorrow, and Li Shan naturally ranked fourth: "I have to say hello to you in advance, because I occasionally have to go home for one night. If I happen to If you are on duty, whoever is free can do it for me, and I will return it to her when I get here."

"Whoever is free can do it for you," Fang Hongxing liked what Li Shan said. One’s character.

It seems that the two lesbians who came to the dormitory this time are very good. If nothing else, at least they are very tight-lipped. I have never seen them talk to Zhang Xiuying.