Chapter 19 [Red List]

◎"I passed the exam——"◎

Su Weiqing never expected that his family background would become an obstacle for him to marry a wife.

He was very happy that Li Shan was willing to give him a chance, but the questions Li Shan raised were also very practical.

Just like Wu Li, the sister-in-law who just came into the house, Comrade Luo Yuxiu dislikes her because her attitude towards her two step-sons is too perfunctory. That's fine. She can't take care of her eldest brother, and she is constantly entangled with those top relatives from her mother's family every day, but in Wu Li's opinion, it felt like Comrade Luo Yuxiu looked down on her because her mother's family had no one to help her.

If he marries Comrade Li Shan, is it possible that Comrade Luo Yuxiu will find fault with him?

This is not possible!

Su Weiqing frowned and returned home in deep thought.

As soon as she entered the house, Luo Yuxiu hurriedly greeted her, her eyes full of anticipation: "What should I say? Have you made it clear to the girl Shanshan? When is the best time for Mom to invite a matchmaker to your door?"

Matchmaker?

It's not about the matchmaker now.

Su Weiqing curled his lips and looked gloomy: "Your son and I haven't been able to catch your little daughter-in-law yet."

Luo Yuxiu: "..."

His eyes were full of 'why are you so useless'!

"People have said that the gap between the two families is too big. She is just the daughter of an ordinary repairman, and I am the son of the deputy factory director. We two..." Su Weiqing clapped his hands together and said: "We are not in the right family. It’s not suitable.”

“It’s not unsuitable.”

Su Weimin, who was holding the book and pretending, finally couldn’t help it and closed the book suddenly: “They are both from working-class families, so they are a perfect match. What’s wrong with repairmen? Front-line workers are the most glorious. What does it mean to be out of the family? Xiao Li's thinking is not good, and class thinking is unacceptable. "

"Don't hang on to your books."

Luo Yuxiu is different from Su Weimin. She works for women, so she naturally knows the invisible line. chain of discrimination.

After all, in any age, no matter how fair the class is, if it really comes to one's fault, they still hope to find a so-called "well-matched" in-laws. Even if they are in trouble, they will still have "in-laws" to provide support and care for their son.

But the question is, Su Weimin is now the deputy director of the factory and the invisible leader. What kind of Yue family can meet this condition?

Unless you go back to the provincial capital to find it.

But neither Luo Yuxiu nor Su Weimin were willing, let alone Su Weiqing himself.

The couple has experienced the divorce of the eldest son, and the noisy separation of the second son's family for several years. Now they only hope that Su Weiqing can find someone he likes, live in harmony, and set a good example for his younger sister Su Weiping.

Su Weimin ignored Luo Yuxiu and sighed again, and then asked: "Then becoming the deputy director is not something I can decide. You can't ask me to step down just to give you a wife."

"Then. No need."

Su Weiqing didn't intend to point fingers at his father's work, but he couldn't be a stumbling block, right?