Chapter 82 [Reaction]

◎ I guess I feel sour in my heart again. ◎

"Stay away from me." Li Shan covered his mouth and nose while pushing Su Weiqing's chest with his hand: "It smells terrible."

Su Weiqing was stunned for a moment, then lowered his head and picked up his clothes. He smelled the collar, and asked himself in confusion: "I smell bad? It's not that bad, I just drank two glasses of wine, and the smell of wine is not strong."

Su Weiqing was a little aggrieved. He had just stood at the door and walked away for a while.

"No, I still think it smells bad. How about you go to the bathhouse and take a bath?" Li Shan suggested sincerely. She really felt that the smell of alcohol on Su Weiqing's body was strong. If Su Weiqing didn't take this smell away tonight, Go ahead, she won't have to sleep tonight.

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower."

In fact, it's not suitable to take a shower after drinking alcohol, but he only drank two glasses and was not drunk. When the time came, he chose the faucet near the door, which was more ventilated, so he could quickly wash himself out.

However, he was really worried about Li Shan at the moment: "But are you really okay? I think it's a bit bad when you're like this. How about we go to the medical station for a checkup? If not, I'll go to the front and ask Sister Liu?"

"No, there's really no need." Li Shan also felt relieved now.

Although she didn't think about pregnancy for a while, she knew her body and her stomach didn't feel uncomfortable at all. It was just a panic in her head. She turned on the faucet and washed her face with a handful of cold water in her hand. He took out his handkerchief and wiped his face while pushing Su Weiqing with his other hand: "Go and take a shower."

Su Weiqing saw that her face was indeed fine. Although she retched several times, her face was still rosy, so she believed it. A little bit, but in the end I was still worried, and wanted to help him, but then I remembered that I was intoxicated by the smell of alcohol just now, so I simply turned around and walked out of the water room, without going far, I just shouted at the door of my house: "Mom, come here."

Luo Yuxiu originally wanted to follow her, but was stopped by Su Weimin, saying that since Su Weiqing had followed, she didn't have to join in the fun, but when she heard her youngest son shouting, she ran away immediately.

Su Weimin followed behind and couldn't catch up even after two steps.

When Luo Yuxiu arrived at the water room, she saw Li Shan leaning on the pool and Su Weiqing standing far away.

This position made her confused for a moment.

But no matter what, it is always right to blame the son first, so he slapped Su Weiqing on the arm and scolded: "I can't stand even if I don't see the kindness. Why don't you know how to feel sorry for others?"

Su Weiqing Feeling aggrieved, he rubbed his arms: "I want to help her. She said I smelled bad and made me retching whenever she came near me. There was nothing I could do about it."

"This reaction is normal."

Luo Yuxiu had it . Mentally prepared, when Su Weiqing said what he said, he understood immediately, and then said angrily: "Then what are you waiting for? Go back and get your clothes and take a shower. By the way, take the new soap I bought and use it. Be sure to give it to me. I wiped my body clean. "

Pregnant women have sharp noses and are very sensitive to smells.

Su Weiqing was not angry after being pushed by Luo Yuxiu, but just a little strange: "Mom, what's going on with Shanshan?" Could it be an alcohol allergy? So you feel bad when you smell alcohol?