Chapter 17 [Relationship]

◎Whether you pass the exam or not, the marriage must be settled first. ◎

The Chuangzi mentioned by Li Shan is her cousin Li Chuang.

He is the only son of his second uncle Li Hongbing. Li Hongbing is a well-known child prodigy for his cleverness. He is also very sensible. He is also very filial to Mrs. Li. At that time, the college entrance examination was not stopped.

Li Hongbing was admitted to the provincial university. He married a wife and gave birth to a son, but in the year he was about to graduate, when he was returning home from college to visit relatives, a river embankment suddenly collapsed and he was swept into the water. When he was found, his body was soaked.

So Li Chuang became Mrs. Li's heart and soul.

Even Li Cong, the twin of a boy and a girl, can't compare to Li Chuang.

In Mrs. Li's opinion, Li Hongbing is a child prodigy, so Li Chuang must also be a child prodigy.

As a child prodigy, Li Chuang will definitely have a great future. Maybe he can become a leader or cadre in the future, maybe he can be a commune secretary.

Forgive Mrs. Li, the biggest official I have ever seen is the commune secretary.

So Mrs. Li had long wanted Li Hongjun to take Li Chuang to school in the county town, but Tong Ling had always disagreed, using the excuse that the house at home could not accommodate her. Now Li Shan's telegram back just tickled Mrs. Li's itch.

"You kid, if you don't want to go, just go. It just so happens that you graduate this year, so you can take up a job during the holiday."

Tong Ling's conversation changed quickly, but the smile at the corner of her mouth was stiff, and even though her tone was gentle, her face looked different. As if twitching: "Besides, it's cold at home. You kid is used to being in the city. I'm afraid you won't get used to it when you go back. What if you get windy and get sick?" No matter how unhappy she felt, Tong Ling's voice It's also gentle and gentle.

When others listened, they felt that this stepmother had a really good temper.

But the same words fell in Li Shan's ears, and he could hear the gnashing of teeth: "I will make it clear to your grandma, so don't send a telegram. It's not cheap."

"Okay." Li Shan readily agreed.

Tong Ling's original intention was to stop Li Shan, but when she saw Li Shan agree, she felt uneasy again.

Li Shan didn't say anything, so her mind was filled with random thoughts. There was still nearly a month before the Chinese New Year. She just had to ensure that Tong Ling didn't cause trouble before the new year. When she was admitted to the pharmaceutical factory, she would have her job in the textile factory. Sell ​​it, even if Mrs. Li comes, there is nothing she can do.

Tong Ling did think too much.

Seeing that there was no way to deceive Li Shan back, Tong Ling stopped thinking and finally had time to turn her eyes to Su Weiqing. As a result, she was dazzled by Su Weiqing's appearance. Looking at his clothes, they were also brand new. She couldn't help but I was even more angry.

How could such a good person fall in love with Li Shan?

She was very unwilling.

But he had no choice but to say sourly: "You kid, if you have a partner, you don't take it back to your dad to see. Even if you hate me, you shouldn't make your dad angry. He always loves you."

" My uncle said yes, but my father said at the beginning that he would not care about weddings and funerals, so I won't give up on that matter."

Tong Ling held her breath even more, and was afraid of Li Shan's mouth.