Chapter 75 [Catching the Thief]

◎ I hope Su Weimin can take something out of this man's mouth. ◎

Lu Dongsheng was lying on the bed to rest. When he heard that there might be a thief, he immediately got up and followed Lu Qinglan downstairs.

As soon as the couple arrived at the stairs, they saw the Su family's young daughter-in-law holding a stool and holding the corner of the wall with her hands, staring at the Ma family in a very weird posture. Lu Qinglan couldn't help but twitch the corner of her mouth and complained to her husband in a low voice: "This Xiao Li is really sincere."

He said he was staring at the Ma family, just staring at the Ma family without moving.

"You think everyone is just like you, so mean-spirited." Lu Dongsheng rolled his eyes at Lu Qinglan. The couple had a bit of an awkward moment today. They didn't speak on the way back. If it weren't for the possibility of encountering a thief, they would probably The cold war must continue.

Lu Qinglan knew that she was in the wrong. Even though she was choked by these words, she did not say a word, but pushed Lu Dongsheng: "Hurry up, don't let people run away by then."

Lu Dongsheng snorted and followed. Lu Qinglan quickly went downstairs with all her strength.

"Is no one coming out?" Lu Dongsheng asked Li Shan.

When the couple just started talking, Li Shan knew they were coming, so he didn't startle and just nodded: "I've been watching, no one came out."

Lu Dongsheng knew it in his mind: "Don't go out yet. I'll go take a look."

After saying that, he walked around from behind Li Shan and pretended to be carrying a teapot. As if he was going to find someone for something, he walked to the door of Ma's house and glanced at the window first. Taking a look, I saw that the curtains inside were well drawn and there was no movement at all.

But just as Li Shan believed in Su Cheng, Lu Dongsheng also believed in Lu Qinglan.

Although Lu Qinglan was a bit of a noisy person, he never told lies, so he didn't hesitate. He walked quickly to the door, raised his foot and kicked the door open. The door banged with a bang. Got to the wall.

At a glance, Lu Dongsheng saw a man hanging on the window inside. He had one leg inside and one leg outside. He obviously heard the footsteps outside and felt something was wrong and wanted to run away.

"Where are you running!"

Lu Dongsheng didn't expect that there was actually someone, so he rushed over with a teacup in hand.

Seeing that it was not good, the man moved even faster. Just as he was about to step out with his remaining leg, Lu Dongsheng splashed a teapot of boiling water on him.

"Ah -"

The man covered his face and fell out of the window sill. Lu Dongsheng threw away the teapot and rushed over quickly, followed closely and jumped out of the window. The man was seen rolling on the ground covering his face, his face red. Yes, the top layer of skin on his forehead fell off, revealing the bright red flesh and blood inside.

It turned out that the teapot in Lu Dongsheng's hand was not filled with tea, but a pot of boiling water.

When the man saw someone chasing him, he ignored the pain and struggled to stand up again, trying to run away. As soon as he stood up, he was kicked by Lu Dongsheng. However, Lu Dongsheng's kick was crooked, and the man staggered. But he didn't fall down. He was in severe pain, and he didn't care to argue with Lu Dongsheng anymore. He pushed Lu Dongsheng hard and tried to run away in a panic.