Chapter 110 [College Entrance Examination 4]

◎What if I get admitted to a university in Beijing? ◎

Fan Qin didn’t understand the young couple’s decision.

After all, in anyone's opinion, the couple, one of whom is the secretary to the leadership of the pharmaceutical company, and the other is the backbone of the technical department, just need to follow the steps honestly, and their future promotion to cadres is a sure thing.

In particular, Su Weiqing is the biological son of Su Weimin, the deputy director of the pharmaceutical factory.

Regardless of whether people leave in the future, at least they will make arrangements for their son and daughter-in-law before Su Weimin leaves.

Under such circumstances, these two people still want to go to college. Isn't this crazy?

"Why do you want to take the college entrance examination?" Zhang Zhuri also didn't understand.

His own son Zhang Chao was about to take the college entrance examination, and he could still beat and scold him to get rid of this unreliable idea, but Li Shan was a niece and a girl, not to mention that she was now married and had children. Even if he was willing to do it, he wouldn't be able to do it.

So he could only light a cigarette and smoke it with a melancholy tone while asking the couple what they were thinking.

"We both have always dreamed of going to college." Facing his uncle, Li Shan simply didn't speak and just watched Su Weiqing speak.

I saw Su Weiqing pouring a cup of tea very diligently and holding it in front of Zhang Zhuri. After he took it, he continued: "Now that the college entrance examination has finally resumed, we are not willing to take the exam. That's what I told Zhang Chao It seems that we have to take the exam once before we give up. Moreover, what if we pass the exam? Shanshan and I are quite confident. We have not given up studying over the years, and we even gave Zhang Chao a surprise review last year."

At the end of Su Weiqing's words, his expression couldn't help but become complacent.

"Cough cough cough—"

Zhang Zhuri choked on the cigarette.

Su Weiqing quickly suppressed the smile on his face and continued: "Besides, the exam does not hinder work. If you pass the exam, everyone will be happy. If you fail, just go to work."

And...

"My Xiaolou is so smart. As parents, we can't hold back. We should work hard for the small building."

Zhang Zhuri stopped talking when he mentioned this niece. This child seemed to be different from other children when he was born. He didn't like to cry or cry. He loves to be noisy. He just sat down and took the newspapers at home and read them non-stop.

He thought she was cute, so he held her in his arms and taught her a few words. However, when he asked her the next day, he actually knew all of them.

Later, I tried it several times, and Su Xiaolou performed very well.

Even Yan Anguo felt that Su Xiaolou was not an ordinary child. He might be one of those young prodigies in ancient times. He went back to his hometown to visit relatives some time ago and took Su Xiaolou to take photos, intending to take them home to show off.

Mainly, Su Xiaolou is also very good-looking.

Her porcelain doll-like appearance is famous throughout the pharmaceutical factory.

"Are you two really sure?"

Zhang Zhuri, who had looked confused just now, suddenly changed the subject when he mentioned Su Xiaolou: "You can't delay work for the college entrance examination."