Chapter 114 [University]

◎ Zhang Rudong is reluctant to let Zhang Hongzhen be a lonely ghost ◎

Su Weiqing has no objection to who will live in the house at home after he goes to school.

But the problem is, I thought I could live here for the rest of my life, so I sealed off the balcony and turned it into a kitchen. Now if I want to separate it, it will involve renovation costs, not to mention when Xu Wenqiang's house appears. I paid twenty yuan.

The best way now is to let Su Weihai and his wife move here.

After all, the house Su Weihai was assigned to was too small. As Su Cheng and Su Jun got older, they had to have a room of their own. They couldn't sleep in and out of bed all the time.

Although it is normal for brothers to sleep in and out of bed more often in this day and age, this is somewhat abnormal in the Su family.

"I can't make the decision on this matter. I have to ask my dad. When we leave, there will always be someone to take care of the elderly. I guess my dad wants my eldest brother and his family to move here." Su Weiqing took a step back, even half-way They moved their bodies behind Li Shan, fearing that Xu Wenqiang would be too excited and hold his hand again.

Although they are all grown men, the flirting is still immoral.

Xu Wenqiang was stunned for a moment, and then his shoulders drooped with a look of dejection.

Yes, how could he forget that Su Weiqing also has an older brother in the factory. Although he is a researcher, it does not mean that his son is also smart, so it is normal for him to want to live in and get acquainted with the culture.

But...

it's not completely hopeless. After all, the researchers live in another small courtyard. What if Su Weihai doesn't want to live out?

Xu Wenqiang still had high hopes, so he said: "If your dad relaxes, you must tell me, don't worry, you go to college, I will honor our dad at home for you."

Su Weiqing: "... "

Who calls you 'our dad'? You are so shameless.

Xu Wenqiang was indeed Chairman You's proud subordinate, and he was just as thick-skinned. Su Weiqing kept pestering him until Su Weiqing nodded, and then he returned home contentedly.

Unfortunately, Xu Wenqiang’s idea never came to fruition.

As soon as Su Weihai heard what Su Weiqing meant, he immediately nodded in agreement.

After all, both husband and wife are college students, and this is probably the only house in the entire Baima District. It is as rare as a national treasure, and Su Weihai's house is indeed small, so what reason does he have to refuse?

The excuses for moving out of the institute's courtyard are all readily available.

His parents are old and their other children are not around. Su Weihai has to go home to help take care of the old man. Besides, his son is getting older. No matter how good Wu Li is, she is also a stepmother. There is always an awkward relationship between stepson and stepmother, so they move together, the two children can tell Su Weimin if they have any needs, and they will not be embarrassed to ask their stepmother for help.

Su Weimin and his wife were also happy.

Now that the younger son has left and the older son has come, there is no need to dismantle the kitchen.

If I were to say that I was unhappy, I'm afraid it was only Wu Li. She had been living her own life since she got married, and now she suddenly had to move to her mother-in-law's house next door. It was understandable that she was very stressed.