Chapter 83 [Goose Egg]

◎After all, Su Weihai - 'already has two sons'! ◎

Early the next morning, Li Shan reported to the office and explained the situation to Minister Wen. With Minister Wen's shocked and speechless eyes, he went to the factory hospital with Luo Yuxiu.

The factory hospital of the pharmaceutical factory is not very big, but it is not small either, with a total of seven staff members.

A fee collector, a drug dispenser in the pharmacy, three nurses, and two attending doctors, one male and one female. Although they are both general practitioners, the female doctor is also responsible for examining the mother and delivering newborns. The male doctor took the initiative to study paediatrics and strive to complement each other and make the hospital in the factory bigger and stronger.

As soon as Li Shan entered the door, he drooled over the environment of the factory hospital.

This is where she wants to work!

It's a pity that she is still a newcomer in the workplace who has no medical skills and only knows a little knowledge about pharmacy. It is impossible for her to become a doctor in the hospital. I am afraid she is not qualified to be a nurse. Maybe she has memorized the medicine list and become a medicine dispenser. Staff, I guess there is still hope.

Rather than taking medicine, let's continue to keep an eye on it in the technical department.

Luo Yuxiu paid the fee first, and then took Li Shan to see the female doctor named Ding.

Dr. Ding is nearly fifty years old, with gray hair and a thin figure. He wears thick bottle-bottom glasses and has a serious expression. When they arrived, there was a young pregnant woman in front of them who was having a prenatal check-up. The situation may not be optimistic. The pregnant woman's expression It was a bit ugly, and the hand holding the list was shaking slightly.

Dr. Ding's tone was still very gentle, and he only advised softly: "You should discuss it with your family when you go back. The fetal position is a bit abnormal. It is best to go to the county hospital for delivery. There are many doctors there and they have enough experience. How about the factory hospital? It's just a small clinic. If there is a need for a caesarean section, we don't have the conditions to do it here."

"Do you have to go to the county hospital?"

"My suggestion is that you are not young, and this is yours. The labor process for the first child is relatively long, so you can be guaranteed if you go to the county hospital to give birth."

The pregnant woman's mood suddenly became even lower.

If you give birth in the factory hospital, the factory will reimburse part of it, and the drugs in the factory can also be used free of charge. However, if you go to the county hospital, the factory will not reimburse you, which is particularly inconvenient. After all, the pharmaceutical factory is far away from the county hospital. It’s really a bit far.

"Doctor Ding, I..." The pregnant woman wanted to struggle again.

"You are not that old now. Maybe the fetal position will be reversed in the later period. If the fetal position is correct by then, you can give birth in the factory." Dr. Ding finished talking about the possibility before giving another reassuring words.

"Oh, okay, I will definitely follow the doctor's orders and go back and kneel down."

The pregnant woman heard this as if she was being pardoned, and immediately nodded with gratitude on her face, as if she was afraid of what Dr. Ding would say again, and hurriedly left.

Dr. Ding sighed, shook his head and continued writing the medical record with his head down.

Luo Yuxiu, as the director of the Women's Federation, has been acquainted with Dr. Ding for a long time. When she saw this situation, she knew what was going on. She walked in with Li Shan and asked, "Are you naughty and unwilling to kneel again?"