Chapter 157 [Arrangements]

◎ As long as it can be published in newspapers and make money! ◎

When Su Weimin arrived in front of Li Shan, he immediately returned to his previous cold and silent appearance.

But he was still shocked when he saw the clothes Li Shan was rubbing in his hands. He stretched out his hand to take over Li Shan's work: "I'll do it, I'll do it. How can I trouble you to wash my clothes?"

Li Shan was stunned for a moment and was pushed by Su Weimin. Went to the side.

Then he was dumbfounded: "Dad, what are you doing? I'm just washing two pieces of clothes. Besides, you're really tired from being on the road these days. You can have a good rest and I'll wash it."

"No, no, I 'll wash it. I rode in the cadre carriage and slept all the way to the capital. I'm not tired at all. But you just came back from below. You must have been very tired on the way. You should go and lie down for a while." Su Weimin refused to move, but stretched out his hand to grab me. I put on my clothes and started washing them vigorously.

How could Su Weiqing watch her biological father come to her side and be busy washing clothes: "Okay, don't argue, I will wash it."

As soon as he said this, both father-in-law and daughter-in-law fell silent.

Su Weimin even waved his hands and gave way, leaving room for Su Weiqing to clean his clothes. He used the faucet to rinse the foam off his arms, while Li Shan duly handed Su Weimin a towel to wipe his hands.

Su Weiqing: "..."

He was the only one whose feelings were hurt.

The father-in-law and daughter-in-law over there didn't notice Su Weiqing rubbing his clothes with a depressed look on his face, but they talked about things in Baima County.

The pharmaceutical factory was as calm as ever, Luo Yuxiu and Wu Li had a pleasant quarrel every now and then, and there were also family ties: "On Doll's Day some time later, your aunts knew that I was coming to the capital, and they all bought clothes for Xiaolou and colorful realgar bags are all ready, and I specially asked you not to forget to boil water with calamus and mugwort leaves to bathe Xiaolou, saying that after washing, there will be no mosquito bites in the summer."

"My aunt's wife's house. It's from Jiangbei. Their Dragon Boat Festival is called Doll's Day. The Mid-Autumn Festival in August is coming soon and we have to return gifts. I'm afraid I won't be able to go back and I will have to ask my mother to help me go."

Su Weimin waved his hand and said. " It's okay."

"And in the provincial capital, didn't your uncle have a young son who went to the countryside? The family felt sorry for him, so they found him a job in the province and asked him to come back to work. As for him, he is married and has children in the countryside. This family is brought to the provincial capital and needs money for food, drink, housing and transportation. I discussed it with your mother and decided to use your small family as a unit and give each family two children. A gift of fifty yuan for a child is considered a subsidy. "

For two children, it is one hundred yuan, and for a small family of three, it is three hundred yuan. In this day and age, it is not a small sum.

But it's easy to go, but hard to come back. Favors come from exchanges, and people will have to return the favor one day.

Su Weimin meant not to meet each other again unless there were special circumstances. After all, his family was in trouble, and he had never met Xiaolou and the others. If they met, they would be given a meeting gift. It would be better not to have any contact with each other. Anyway, the three brothers of the Su family are very different from each other, the only one who stays in Ning Province, the nature of his work is very homely, and he will not come to the door easily.