Extra 3 [Su Weiqing's Trouble]

Reform and Opening Up.

From the first batch of college students who graduated, they were assigned to be small cadres in various major government agencies and enterprises. Later, in the late 1980s, they were assigned to be small clerks. Then in the 1990s and 2000s, the number of college students began to increase day by day, and the issue of assignment finally came to an end. It became history, and college students began to be self-employed.

As the deputy dean of the School of Liberal Arts of Beijing University, Su Weiqing is not only busy analyzing the employment environment for fresh graduates, but also organizing a new round of orientation activities.

Whenever this time comes, the teachers in the conference room can hear the deputy dean babble: "I really want to transfer to a university for the elderly. This life is really difficult."

The teachers were already troubled by this bad thing . He was a little irritated, but in the end, Su Weiqing was still like Tang Seng, reciting non-stop, and the teachers dared not speak out.

Just change the subject.

"Dean Su, I heard from our class Zhao Lin that the filming of your book "Happy Alley" is about to start? Is Qiu Hong going to be the heroine this time?"

Su Weiqing paused.

He turned around and looked at the male teacher with a blank look on his face: "Hey, I didn't pay attention to this, but for happiness, Qiu Hong is probably not suitable."

Qiu Hong was the most popular actress at that time, with a dignified appearance, every time she appears, she carries an air of "I am the most sassy", while the heroine Aying of "Happy Alley" is a soft bun, the kind that anyone can handle.

Qiu Hong plays Aying?

Su Weiqing was a little annoyed. He felt that he might have sold the book to the wrong person this time.

And...he doesn't like Qiu Hong very much.

The reason...

"Dean Su is looking for someone." A teacher called from the door.

Su Weiqing threw down the roster in his hand and walked out of the conference room with a black head. Then he saw a tall woman wrapped in a scarf and sunglasses standing in the corridor waiting. She was wearing a black dress, with her shoulders Carrying a small bag, even though she acted calmly, Su Weiqing could still feel the sneaky attitude.

The moment he sees the person clearly.

Su Weiqing paused, turned around expressionlessly and planned to go back to the conference room.

"Teacher Su!"

The female comrade didn't expect that Su Weiqing would turn around and leave the moment he saw her. She quickly shouted, then raised her feet and chased after Su Weiqing.

Su Weiqing: "!!!"

He was startled when he heard the footsteps, subconsciously started to run, and rushed into the conference room like a gust of wind.

"Dean Su, what's wrong with you?" The teacher at the door quickly held Su Weiqing's arm. After all, he was old, so he shouldn't fall again.

"Quick, stop it."

Su Weiqing didn't care about breathing, and quickly ordered the teacher who was supporting him: "Close, close the door!" He was so frightened that he stammered.

With a bang, the door was closed, and the lesbian in black skirt was also locked out. She slammed the door anxiously and shouted: "Teacher Su, I am Qiu Hong, I hope you can Meet me, I have some questions about the script of Happy Hutong."