Chapter 52 [Career]

◎ "Mom, did you buy pork kidneys?" ◎

The young couple did not return to the pharmaceutical factory that night, and the room Zhang Zhuri left for Li Shan came in handy.

Early the next morning, before dawn, the Zhang family got up. Zhang Zhuri made a phone call to the textile factory last night. Someone would be waiting at the office early this morning.

So the family changed their clothes, followed the earliest bus, and went straight to the textile factory.

Wu Changchun and Zhang Qingdong were already waiting in the office.

As soon as they met, Wu Changchun took the lead in shaking hands with Zhang Rudong: "Old sir, I'm really troubling you, but I need you to come in person."

"It won't be a problem, that's right."

Zhang Rudong nodded. His impression of the textile factory was average. At first, Zhang Hongzhen was a technical backbone after joining the factory. She even died protecting the factory's property, and the factory also compensated her, which was a settlement.

Keren's feelings are so complicated, especially when his granddaughter is so miserable, but these leaders in the factory turn a blind eye. This means that Zhang Rudong really doesn't like the textile factory. If it weren't for this quota, he might never go to the textile factory in his life. Come.

"Let's sign directly, so as not to have long nights and dreams."

Li Shan raised his hand and looked at his watch: "I just finished signing so that I can go to work directly. There is still time."

Wu Changchun glanced at Li Shan.

I just feel that Li Shan has changed a lot after not seeing her for just two months. She used to be submissive and like a little girl, but now she looks very capable and more elegant than the female workers in the factory.

"Where does Shanshan work now? In a machinery factory?" Wu Changchun asked with a smile.

"No."

Li Shan also replied with a smile: "If I really work in a machinery factory, wouldn't it be 'conclusive evidence' that Li Hongjun reported to my uncle? I found my job by myself, it's a factory in the provincial capital. "

"It's a factory in the provincial capital."

Wu Changchun was stunned for a moment, and his eyes changed when he looked at Li Shan.

That's a provincial capital. You have to know how many young people in provincial capitals are unemployed and crying and being sent to the countryside by their families. This Li Hongjun really lost the watermelon and picked up the sesame seeds. For such a good daughter, even if he only needs to be nice to her At all, the father and daughter wouldn't have gotten into such a quarrel now.

Li Shan smiled and only mentioned the factory in the provincial capital, but did not say it was a pharmaceutical factory.

"Where is Shanshan ever married?" Wu Changchun thought about the children at home and thought about being a matchmaker.

This is a girl who works in a factory in the provincial capital.

"It's over."

This time it was Zhang Rudong who answered, with pride in his tone: "Well, this is my grandson-in-law. He works in the same factory as Shanshan, and he is the secretary to the factory director." There are more than a dozen secretaries with pens in the secretariat, In the hands of Zhang Rudong, he became the secretary to the factory director.

But yes, after all, Su Weiqing's father is the deputy director of the factory, and some tasks that are usually difficult to do are indeed assigned to Su Weiqing.