Chapter 166 [End of Text]

◎"Cheers——"◎

Li Shan is also very satisfied.

The courtyard Zhang Zhuri chose for her was the largest one, and it was on the central axis. It belonged to the former main house, and there were relatives in the house around it. Even if she was in the capital in the future, she would not be afraid of anything happening to her family.

The most important thing is that the Xu family used to be a wealthy family, and there was even a fire wall in the main room.

Zhang Zhuri patted the wall: "Your uncle and I came over two days ago to try it out. The fire wall is good. If you want to use it, light the fire now. It will be hot in less than an hour."

"Your aunt will start with the bedding. One bed was taken from home, and the other bed was newly made, but we didn’t prepare it for Comrade Qi. If the families spread it out, they could make one bed."

Qi Song couldn't help but feel flattered after hearing this.

He didn't expect that the Zhang family had even considered their own bedding, and hurriedly said: "I brought my bedding with me, so you don't have to worry about me."

"It would be better since Comrade Qi has bedding. Your uncle and I have agreed , Let’s finish it here first, and then we will move here to celebrate the New Year. In the first year of the new house, we will celebrate the New Year without any fun. When the time comes, we will take your grandma and grandpa over, and we will celebrate the New Year together.”

Zhang Zhuri. Even more happy, he whispered to Su Weiqing: "Shanshan and her two brothers are back this year. This is the most reunited year. Even if they don't get married, your aunt is not very happy."

Fan Qin was indeed because of her son's marriage . Heartbroken.

My younger sister’s daughters have both graduated from college (the standard rule is not to look at age but grade), but the two older brothers are still single, which makes people laugh out loud when I tell them.

She was thinking about it. She should keep calm for now, and when her two sons come back, she would immediately arrange a blind date for them!

"Uncle, don't be anxious. My two uncles are not even thirty yet. They are both company commanders now. They are very young and promising. You are not afraid that no one will introduce you to someone." Su Weiqing spoke to Zhang Zhuri's heart with just one sentence. Went. you do not say.

His son is the company commander!

"After all, it all depends on fate. Shanshan and I are destined to be together. We have lived harmoniously and beautifully these past few years, and we rarely even quarrel."

"You really should tell your aunt what you said. She seems to be in a daze these days. Yeah, I'm really afraid that a house-spoiler will come back and mess up the good family."

Su Weiqing laughed after hearing this, but he didn't talk to her anyway.

He had seen Comrade Luo Yuxiu urging her to get married before, but he would not dare to persuade a lesbian in this state.

Having a place to stay at night, the couple breathed a sigh of relief. Zhang Zhuri and his family had no time to move here today, but with Qi Song here, there was no need to worry about safety. In addition, there was a three-meter-high circle around the perimeter. Walls, in Baima County, are reserved for wealthy families, and no one would even think of climbing over them.

It was the end of the year and everyone was busy. Yan Anguo and Zhang Zhuri also had to go to work in the afternoon. After watching for a while, the group went home.