Chapter 143 [Dead]

◎ She will never believe in coincidences, there is definitely something wrong with He Tang. ◎

Since lives were involved, Sister Liu acted even faster.

In the afternoon of that day, the mayor of Baima District was summoned to the province by a call from his superiors. He didn't know what was discussed. His face was very ugly when he came back.

As soon as he came back, he called Minister Zhang and Vice Minister Qi from the Finance Department to the office.

Soon the sound of reprimands came from inside, and many people pretended to come here with tea cups, but they were stopped by the secretary of the district chief at the entrance of the stairs. Then they saw Minister Zhang walking out of the office with a slumped head. come out.

Suddenly the birds and animals dispersed, for fear of being touched by the mouse's tail and being angered again.

When passing by the Logistics Department, Minister Zhang glanced inside subconsciously and saw Deputy Director He looking honest and honest, checking the accounts with his account book.

He had obviously heard the news and was afraid that he would become the next target of criticism, I am currently busy familiarizing myself with the accounts. When the time comes, the district mayor will ask questions and I will not know anything.

It's just...

things are never that simple.

He recalled Lao Qi's expression just now, and felt really uncomfortable.

The three major misfortunes in life are the loss of his father when he was young, the loss of his wife in middle age, and the loss of his son in his later years. This old man has almost encountered them all.

My parents died young when I was young, so it was easy for me to eat a lot of food and marry a wife. However, my wife died when the relationship was at its best. It took several years before I found my current wife and gave birth to children. In the end, it was easy to raise them. My daughter fell ill at a tender age.

If you are really sick, that's it.

But now that I heard it, it seemed that I had been harmed.

The person who harmed the girl seems to be related to the third son of the He family. I don't know if this is true. If it is true, I am afraid that Lao Qi will eat Lao He's heart.

"Old Zhang, what did the leader just say to you? You're so angry."

Suddenly, someone patted Director Zhang from behind. Director Zhang was so frightened that he almost shouted calmly.

Fortunately, he was still able to hold his nerve and looked back at the person behind him: "You are going to scare people to death."

The person smiled innocently.

Director Zhang rolled his eyes and said, "Don't ask if there are some things you shouldn't ask."

After saying that, he hummed and walked away.

The man immediately rolled his eyes: "What are you talking about? There must be a big mistake at work."

After saying that, he entered the door of the logistics department, his steps were a little faster, and he was there in a few big strides . Deputy Director He came up and said, "How is your account reconciliation? There should be no problem with our logistics accounts recently."

Anyway, he hasn't been taking advantage of the logistics side recently.

Deputy Director He frowned, a little annoyed by this colleague. He was halfway through the calculation, but suddenly he was interrupted and forgot where he was. Fortunately, he recorded every page, so he didn't need to start from the beginning.