Chapter 144 [Investigation 4]

◎If they knew each other, He Tang would be doing too much evil. ◎

Sister Liu immediately ignored the thought of buying groceries and returned home carrying the basket.

When he got home, Zhang Yiguo was giving lessons to Zhang Cong. When he saw her coming back, he was a little surprised: "You're back so early?"

"Well, there are no vegetables in the vegetable market. Hey...it's getting harder and harder to buy meat and vegetables nowadays. I still want to. Can I buy a big goose?" Sister Liu entered the house and changed into her wet market uniform.

Zhang Cong's eyes lit up when he heard the word 'big goose': "The big goose made by Aunt Li is particularly delicious."

"I like it."

Sister Liu smiled and nodded Zhang Cong's nose.

Zhang Cong nodded heavily: "Yes."

"If you like it, we can eat it. Later I will go to the surrounding villages to see if there are any farmers selling goose. No matter how much it costs, I will stew it for Cong Cong." Sister Liu raised her hand and looked at her watch: "It's still early, I'll go now."

Zhang Yiguo said quickly: "No, no, no need to suffer so much for the sake of the child. Just don't eat today."

He also didn't expect that Sister Liu would be so doting on her children.

"Hey, what's the matter? As long as Congcong is happy, didn't Xiao Li say that we should keep the child in a good mood?"

Sister Liu pushed the bicycle and was about to go out: "Okay, I'll go back soon. If I'm lucky, I can have a big goose tonight." After saying that, he left in a gust of wind.

Zhang Yiguo rubbed his grandson's head and said, "Study hard."

Although Zhang Cong was confused, he nodded seriously and continued to study seriously.

He couldn't go to school, so he wanted to study more and more. In the past, he secretly went to the elementary school in the factory area to see the children studying. He was very envious. He knew that his grandfather brought him to the capital this time to treat his illness. Yes, he really hopes that his disease can be cured so that he can study and make friends like a normal child.

Sister Liu rode her bicycle out of the house and went to find Yang Xiao.

Of course, she had a legitimate reason.

"Lao Yang, your eldest sister is here to see you." Yang Xiao was leaning over to read the newspaper when he heard someone shouting at the door.

Big sister?

He, Lao Yang, is an only son, what kind of eldest sister is he?

As a result, when I looked up, I saw Sister Liu standing at the door, looking at me with a pursed lips and a displeased look on her face. She suddenly felt excited and sat up straight: "Sister, eldest sister." She really looked frightened. appearance.

"I heard that your boy has been bringing the small building to work every day lately?" Sister Liu walked straight in and asked.

Yang Xiao: "..."

"Yeah." He didn't know Sister Liu's intention, but nodded in agreement.

"Come on, let's go out and have a good chat?" Sister Liu pointed outside the house.

Yang Xiao got up obediently, walked out with a slumped head, while Sister Liu looked around the entire office, and then followed her out with a very strong aura. Her posture was like the eldest sister at home coming back to teach her ignorant younger brother.