Chapter 91 [Giving Birth]

◎ "Mom, Dad, hurry up, Shanshan is about to give birth!" ◎

Li Lin gave birth to twins, and the birth time was not good. It was the gap between late summer and early autumn, and this year is late summer, and early summer is not hot.

Qiuhuhu is very powerful, so Li Lin has a very hard time during confinement. Giving birth is a very debilitating thing. In addition, new parents are in a hurry to take care of a child, not to mention that they have two children at home, so it is very difficult. confusion.

When Li Shan went to visit Li Lin again, he found that there was a young girl at home.

"This is my sister-in-law." Li Lin's face was a little yellow, and she also had dark circles under her eyes. Obviously, she had not had a good rest these days: "You can just call her Xiaotong."

The girl had a cheerful temperament, and faced Li Shan Xiaoxiao explained: "My sister-in-law gave birth to a pair of twins. My parents were very happy, but they have never left the house in their lives and are timid. In addition, I have several other nieces and nephews, so they can't leave. I recommended myself to serve my sister-in-law."

Li Shan looked at the girl named Xiaotong and asked, "How old is she?"

"I'm seventeen, don't think I'm young, actually. I have been taking care of children for many years, and I am the one taking care of all my nieces and nephews." As if she was afraid of being misunderstood by Li Shan, Xiaotong explained quickly.

After saying that, she looked at

Li Lin with pleading eyes . Li Lin also hurriedly helped her sister-in-law: "Thanks to Xiaotong these days, you don't know how much these two children can cry. I am in confinement again. After hugging each other for a while, our hands were shaking, and we, the couple, couldn’t hold on any longer, so we sent a telegram back to our hometown and asked someone to come and help.” After that, she introduced to Xiaotong: “This is my mother’s family, you also call me sister-in-law. That's all."

Li Shan hadn't asked anything yet. He knew what was going on when he heard Li Lin's voice, so he simply skipped the step of asking and took out a red paper list from his bag and handed it to Li Lin's hand: "Look, what else should be added to the two children's full-moon ceremony?"

Li Lin was stunned, her eyes glued to the red paper Li Shan was holding.

"This is..." She couldn't believe it, but the red paper was real. It was obvious that Li Shan was not joking.

"Take it, let's take a good look."

She said and put the red paper into Li Lin's hand. She was about to find a stool to sit down. Who would have thought that when she turned around, Xiaotong brought a stool for her, her face filled with tears. They all smiled attentively: "Sister-in-law, please sit down quickly, I will get you a glass of water."

"No, no, no, stop working, help your sister-in-law to see what else is special about this full moon ceremony, your nephew There are so many, you should know these things." Li Shan waved his hand and refused, asking Xiaotong to help Li Lin. After all, Li Lin was in confinement and couldn't bother too much.

However, this time Xiaotong hesitated. She rubbed her hands and lowered her head with a flushed face: "I, sister-in-law, I can't read."

Huh?

"But when I hear you talk, it sounds like you went to school?" After all, I used 'self-recommendation' before.

"I used to send my nephew to the commune primary school every morning. I...while I was waiting outside, I heard people reading inside." So the ears remembered it, but the eyes did not. After all, she had no chance to sit in the classroom. read.