Chapter 6 [Aunt]

◎ "To deal with people like Mrs. Li, I have to do it myself." ◎

Second uncle Zhang Zhuben.

Now he is serving as a soldier in Qiongzhou Island, already at the level of regimental commander, and his whole family has gone to Qiongzhou Island with the army.

Not long after Li Shan went to the countryside in his previous life, his second uncle Zhang Zhuben died. But at that time, Li Shan was far away in Binzhou.

Her family was afraid that she would be sad and did not tell her. It was only when she returned to Baima County after her death that they found out about her second uncle two years earlier. He passed away.

Now counting the time, Zhang Zhuben should still be alive.

Although Li Shan cared about her second uncle, she didn't know what day his accident happened or why he died, so she didn't know how to give an early warning.

"You also know about your second uncle's situation. No news is good news."

Qiongzhou Island is an island with poor communication.

Unless something major happens, Zhang Zhuben rarely contacts his family. He only reports that he is safe every six months. If he contacts his family at other times, something must have happened, so Zhang Zhuri is not willing to hear news about his brother at other times.

Li Shan was anxious in his heart, but he couldn't show it on his face. He just pretended to be unintentional and said, "I don't know what's going on lately. I keep dreaming about my second uncle. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing."

"Your second uncle is fine. Don't think too much."

Zhang Zhuri didn't think much about it. He just thought that the child was bullied and subconsciously missed the person who had the strongest sense of security in the family.

Although he is Li Shan's uncle, he has to admit that he is not as safe as Zhang Zhuben. After all, Zhang Zhuben is as strong as a cow and is quite intimidating just standing there.

"Hmm..." Li Shan responded, but still thought about taking the time to call his second uncle to remind him.

Zhang Zhuri led people back to the staff compound of the machinery factory.

Aunt Fan Qin had already prepared the meal and had been waiting at home for a long time. When they arrived home, they saw Fan Qin standing at the intersection looking into the distance.

Li Shan jumped out of the back seat of the car and waved to Fan Qin: "Auntie."

"Hey, Shanshan." As soon as Fan Qin heard the voice of her nephew and daughter, she hurried towards them.

Zhang Zhuri locked the bicycle in the shed.

Fan Qin pulled Li Shan and kept looking at him, his eyes filled with distress.

Li Shan came to be raised by her when she was less than two years old, and her relationship is similar to that of a biological mother and daughter. Before getting off work today, she was told that Li Shan's biological father was here, and he must have wanted to take Li Shan back.

She was very upset, and the one who couldn't be dealt with was acting strangely next to her, saying that she had raised her for more than ten years, and it was not easy to raise her, but her own father came to pick peaches.

Some people say that if they are not biological, they are not close. When someone kisses me, her aunt will step aside.

Although Fan Qin didn't believe that Li Shan was this kind of person, he still didn't know for sure.