Chapter 39 [New Year Greetings]

◎ "Is the provincial capital policy implemented?" ◎

The most comfortable sleep is after having breakfast.

After Li Shan woke up again, his headache suddenly disappeared, his eyesight became clearer, and he was full of energy. However, Su Weiqing was holding a book in his hand, but his expression was a little sluggish.

"What are you reading?" Li Shan put on his clothes and wiped his face with a hot towel. Seeing Su Weiqing concentrating on reading without even raising his head, he couldn't help but be curious. After all, this state of study is different from when he was looking at medical skills before. Too much difference.

Su Weiqing's eyes were still glued to the book: "Three Character Classic."

Three, Three Character Classic?

Li Shan was a little confused.

The system said that Su Weiqing would be transferred to literature. This transfer was too thorough, starting directly from the Enlightenment Book.

"Yes, three words and scriptures." Su Weiqing gritted his teeth.

He was originally reading the Four Books and Five Classics, but after the system asked a few questions, he felt that he was just one step away from illiteracy, so he took back the Four Books and Five Classics and gave him a set of three hundred thousand to let him read it thoroughly. Replace it with "Young Learning Qionglin".

I think of Su Weiqing, who had been studying for more than ten years and was a high school graduate, but he actually had to start reading from the Enlightenment Book.

Li Shan hung up the towel, walked over and took a look, and then saw the familiar and childish fonts on the book. Well...she remembered that this was not the son of the cheap mission target when she went to the ancient world to do the mission. An enlightenment book?

I still remember that in order to buy this set of three hundred thousand, she caught cicadas in the middle of the night and spent the entire summer collecting enough money. Therefore, my son cherished it very much. Every few years, he would take it out and look through it, and write his thoughts next to it. Writing annotations, in his words, is called 'reviewing the past and learning the new'.

"So you even have to memorize these?" Li Shan pointed to the small regular script next to him, and saw that it was so dense that he almost suffered from trypophobia.

"Yes." Su Weiqing was weak.

I don’t know who the original owner of this book is. Does a Three-Character Sutra require so many annotations?

Li Shan's eyes were immediately filled with sympathy.

I just feel that Su Weiqing is so pitiful. She has so many mission targets, why did she choose a talkative book to read?

But... "It's better than medical books."

Although it looked a little numb, Su Weiqing was still very happy to read it. Compared with the obscure sentences in medical books, this three-character classic is much better to read, especially when you can see it occasionally After one or two comments, Su Weiqing became even happier.

He even had the feeling of making friends with the person who wrote the annotations.

It was as if I could see that person's heart.

In particular, next to the sentence "In the past, Meng's mother chose a neighbor", there were words like "Now that I have my mother, even more so Meng's mother, who can write and kill pigs", Su Weiqing couldn't bear to read it. I began to fantasize about what the mother who was "strong enough to kill pigs" was like.