Chapter 163 [Persuasion]

◎ It would be best to buy a house for Zhang Chao and his three brothers. ◎

Three years have passed in the blink of an eye.

The Medical University resumed school successfully, and Li Shan successfully followed in the footsteps of his teacher and became a student of clinical medicine.

Since he had already had two years of experience studying at a training base, and the country had opened up graduate students the year before last, Li Shan entered the university. After that, it will be a five-year bachelor's degree. Once you graduate, it will be a postgraduate degree.

Su Xiaolou successfully participated in a research project in his second year at the University of Science and Technology.

Strictly speaking, Su Xiaolou's age can't even be considered a teenager, and can only be said to be a child. However, with his monster IQ and almost terrifying learning ability, he still successfully entered the country's sight and became the youngest person in the country. The youngest, but the first person to have a security guard, she even had two awesome big shots as teachers, and her main research direction was weapons manufacturing.

This young researcher is very capable. After entering the research institute, he produced some small results in just two months and successfully convinced many uncles and aunts. Apart from being a little bit like a baby girl, he has almost no shortcomings.

But it's the father-daughter aspect that gives people a lot of headaches.

This kid won't sleep at night without seeing his father!

This is very painful for Su Weiqing. He is a good young man from the literature department. Just when he should take his wife and children to the park in the spring and watch the snow in the winter, he ends up being taken to the research institute like a prisoner after school every day, just for Put your precious daughter to sleep.

Others don't know the truth, but Su Weiqing does.

So he is arguing with the system recently: "Can't you really bind Xiaolou? I swear I will take the initiative to learn in the future. I really don't need you anymore."

[No. 】

The cold electronic sound of the system once again broke Su Weiqing's fantasy.

Su Weiqing covered his head and slumped, but he felt sorry for his daughter. What was wrong with his daughter's love of studying? Where could he, the father, be sleeping? How could you back down just because of this small difficulty?

As a parent, you should consider your children!

But...

he hasn't seen his wife-in-law for a long time.

Su Weiqing felt a twinge in his heart when he thought of Li Shan, and he didn't know if Shanshan had taken good care of himself.

[Let me remind you that Comrade Li Shan went to give training to barefoot doctors, which happens every year, so he didn't come to accompany you during this time. 】So, it’s not because Su Weiqing lives in the research institute!

It's just that Li Shan doesn't have time.

Su Weiqing sighed again: "Speaking of which, we haven't been home for two years. We have to go back."

Since they came to college, they only went back during the summer and winter vacations of the first year. Later, Su Xiaolou was studied After being selected to participate in the project, they, as parents, cannot leave their children alone to go home to celebrate the New Year, not to mention that Su Xiaolou is very dependent on the system and must enter the space to study every night.