Extra 1 [Going to a Funeral]

Before going to the funeral, the brothers, who were worried about buying a house, had no time to spare for a day.

On the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth lunar month, the factory had a holiday. Li Shan and Su Weiqing took the Su family brothers and sisters to the Xu family compound to look at the house. The two remaining courtyards were in the last row. The location was definitely not the same as Li Shan's. Compared with the house, it was still quite quiet, so the three brothers and sisters picked and chose the yard they were satisfied with.

Wu Li is the happiest.

She pointed to a courtyard wall and said to Su Weihai: "This place is good. It happens to be facing the street. There are elementary schools and junior high schools across the street. If I retire in the future, I will build a house here and open a door on the courtyard wall, there must be business for ordering pencil books and other things. "

She has a restless personality, and at such a young age, she is already thinking about her life after retirement.

Su Weihai always didn't care about family affairs. As long as he didn't bother him, he would naturally respond to whatever Wu Li said. Now he even helped with suggestions: "You can also order some noodles and wontons for breakfast."

"You are You want to tire me to death." Wu Li looked at him. Who doesn't know that selling breakfast is the hardest job? It's dirty work even if you don't wake up early.

This is the Xu Family Courtyard!

She couldn't bear to leave the yard in a mess.

She had already thought about it. Even if she opened a shop, the door should be beautifully decorated and worthy of the status of the Xu family compound.

Of course, in the future, this place cannot be called the Xu Family Courtyard. It has to be called the Su Family Courtyard, Zhang Family Courtyard, etc... Thinking of this, Wu Li felt a little pity. There are two surnames living here, so it is not useful to use them. A door like the X family compound.

The stone door head of the Xu Family Courtyard must not be used.

After everyone left the yard, Zhang Zhuri hired a good stone carver to re-carve the stone door head. He specially picked an auspicious day (the fifth day of the lunar month), the day when the God of Wealth came to visit. He set off firecrackers, changed the door head, and wrote five letters. The big character - 'Family and everything prospers'.

Li Shan: "..."

To be honest, in the future, eight out of ten households will have these five words on their doors.

But now it seems that it is very rare.

Wu Li raised her head and looked at the door, turned back and sighed to Li Shan: "These five words are so well written. Family and everything will be prosperous. Isn't that what we have always expected? We must also be good in the future and not quarrel. Can't cast a shadow on these five words."

Li Shan smiled and nodded.

Su Weiping interjected from the side: "As long as the elder sister-in-law doesn't quarrel with the elder brother, everything will be happy for our family."

Wu Li suddenly felt a little awkward.

Looking again, Su Weiping had already taken Zheng Wanzhen's arm and whispered something after finishing speaking. Zheng Wanzhen, such a reserved person, was also amused with a smile at this time. For a moment, she just felt depressed and anxious.

This sister-in-law is really just like her mother-in-law. She is truly a mother and daughter, and she knows how to pierce her heart.

However, she doesn't care.