Chapter 29 [Fight]

◎ "...I will call her aunt from now on." ◎

Farewell to Lu Qinglan.

Su Weiqing took Li Shan to the door of his house with regret.

Seeing this, Li Shan couldn't help but suggest: "If you are really sorry, why don't we go to the sorority with our marriage certificate?"

Today, the Minister of Literature held a sorority, which was divided into two processes. During the day, it was for singles in the factory. Young men and women are provided with the opportunity to go on a blind date, and in the evening there is a serious dance. Not only the single men and women who have just successfully dated can further communicate at the dance, but those married couples can also go to the dance to relax.

After all, no one stipulates that when you get married, you can only have "firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and tea".

Regarding Minister Wen's decision, the vast majority of men and women in the factory raised their hands to support it. Although the pharmaceutical factory is a provincial-level factory, it is located in a county town, so most of the parents did not come to live with them, but stayed behind. Moving to the provincial capital, this also caused the young couples in the pharmaceutical factory to let themselves go more freely than the couples in the factories in the provincial capital.

So...

most people in the factory have gone to the auditorium now, and the small building is extremely quiet.

Su Weiqing didn't even find the right place to show off.

Su Weiqing's eyes lit up and he was looking forward to it: "Is it okay?"

Li Shan: "..."

He actually really wanted to go.

But... isn't youth just for doing stupid things?

What's more, getting married is a great joy, so she nodded: "Of course."

"Then let's leave quickly." With that, Su Weiqing wanted to grab Li Shan's hand.

As a result, before they even touched each other, the door of the house in front of the two people opened with a creak, revealing Su Weimin's stiff face. The emotions on that face were too complex, with joy mixed with helplessness.

Su Weimin looked at Li Shan first, then at Su Weiqing.

For a moment, I didn't know whether to welcome Li Shan first or scold Su Weiqing first.

You are already married, why are you still so unstable?

Holding the marriage certificate to show off at the sorority party, it's really a shame this brat thought of it.

"Dad!" Su Weiqing was startled: "Why are you at home?"

Su Weimin snorted coldly.

Li Shan also greeted quickly: "Uncle."

"Comrade Xiao Li, come in quickly." When Su Weimin looked at Li Shan, although his expression did not change, his eyes were obviously much gentler, and even his tone of voice was full of joy.

The news that Su Weiqing went to issue a marriage certificate reached Su Weimin's ears less than half an hour after Su Weiqing left.

Su Weimin immediately finished his work and rushed home as soon as possible.

As a result, the newly minted couple arrived at the door of the house. They didn't want to go in. Instead, they wanted to show off in the auditorium. Su Weimin, who originally wanted to show off his indifference, couldn't sit still anymore and hurried over to open the door to stop them from being embarrassed. to the entire factory.