Chapter 35 [Eating the Melon 2]

◎Hey...sister-in-law's melon doesn't taste good. ◎

Li Shan’s words were very rude, but Wu Li couldn’t refute.

She knew she couldn't be embarrassed in front of her sister-in-law, but what about Su Weimin?

Doesn’t the dignified deputy director of a pharmaceutical factory have no respect for face?

Wu Li couldn't help but feel a little panicked. Last time, her parents came to make a fuss with Su Weimin on the second day of their wedding, and they closed the door anyway. This time, Ge Cuihua was crying in the small square below the small building. She just wanted to be happy for a while, but forgot how gossipy the other people in the small building were.

Li Shan knew from the look on her face that Wu Li was so focused on the whole thing that he probably didn't even think about this.

"Okay, don't stay outside, come back."

Li Shan nodded to Su Weiqing, then held Wu Li's arm and walked into the small building.

Sure enough, as soon as he arrived downstairs, he met his neighbor Aunt Ma, who asked as if she was very concerned: "Xiao Wu, who was that person just now? Why do you seem to be quarreling? People who are celebrating the New Year don't like to quarrel."

Wu Li looked pale and didn't know how to answer.

Li Shan took over the conversation: "Hey, aunt, you are wrong. My sister-in-law is worried. In the first year of this girl's leaving home, her mother-in-law was worried and insisted on coming to see her. My sister-in-law couldn't bear to let her mother be so cold. Tian's rush, his tone was a little anxious. "

How could Aunt Ma believe such words? Although she didn't hear clearly what the two people said just now, she could clearly see the action of Wu Li seducing her mother. As for the neck, is that something a daughter can do?

So she looked at Wu Li suspiciously: "No way."

"Why not?" Li Shan asked back.

She pointed at Su Weiqing: "My mother-in-law is reluctant to part with it. We have to go back for lunch before calling her back."

Su Weiqing was holding a basket in his hand, which contained the steaming bowl that Fan Qinrang brought back.

Aunt Ma looked at the steaming bowl in the basket and was a little confused for a moment. Could it be that the parents of Lao Luo and their new daughter-in-law really couldn't let go of their daughter? Otherwise, it would be impossible to call back to get the steaming bowl on New Year’s Eve.

Even though she had only glanced at it just now, she could tell that it was a bowl of steamed pork ribs.

Thinking about the truckload of dowry two days ago, she actually started to believe it.

"Auntie, there are still many things to do at home, let's go back first." He waved to Aunt Ma with a smile, took Wu Li's arm and went upstairs.

Su Weiqing followed behind and walked leisurely for two steps, then suddenly turned back and added: "By the way, Aunt Ma, Qiangzi told me two days ago that he was also going to get married. Have you set a date yet?"

Speaking of his son's troubles The target, Aunt Ma's face suddenly stiffened.

Su Weiqing didn't wait for her to speak, and waved his hand directly: "If you set a date, don't hide it from me. I got married two days ago, and Qiangzi made trouble for me. When he gets married, I will definitely make trouble back."

Li Shan turned around and glanced at him.

Su Weiqing grinned, but still said unforgivingly: "I will also help carry the dowry then."