Chapter 33 [Through the Book?]

◎Everyone in the Su family is a character in the book. ◎

This night, the Su family slept well.

Especially the old couple Su Weimin and Luo Yuxiu, their hearts really dropped into their stomachs.

Although the marriage went smoothly from beginning to end, they couldn't let go until the wedding was completed and the couple entered the bridal chamber. Now they are fine, the marriage was completed, the certificate was received, and the couple's jobs are stable. , there is really nothing to worry about.

"Wei Ping is the only one left now." After Luo Yuxiu finished worrying about her youngest son, she began to worry about her daughter.

"What does Wei Ping have to worry about? Let her stay in Qiongzhou first, and just get married when she finds the right one."

Su Weimin is the least worried about his daughter.

Su Weiping has been steady since she was a child, and she is also very calculating. When news about the policy came out some time ago, Su Weiping directly paid the money to go to Qiongzhou on the pretext of taking care of her confinement. Before leaving, she talked to them. The couple said they would find a partner in the army before the end of the year and try to get married before the policy came down.

Although the old couple couldn't bear to have their daughter stay away, they were even more reluctant to have their daughter go to the countryside.

What's more, there is still the second son's family in Qiongzhou.

It was impossible for Su Weiyang to let his biological sister suffer.

When Luo Yuxiu heard this, she thought it made sense. She turned over and said, "Lao Su, let's call Wei Yang tomorrow. We spent the first year of this year in Qiongzhou to celebrate the New Year. I don't know how the new year went."

"Okay."

Su Weimin nodded. Not only did he not find it troublesome, he also added: "Call Wei Qing to come too. We are all married, so we should know something."

After hearing this, Luo Yuxiu couldn't help but secretly sympathize with the little girl in her heart . son.

Who in the family doesn't know that Su Weiqing is not afraid of anyone, but Su Weiyang?

Su Weiyang couldn't beat him with three sticks and could stay at home for a long time without saying a word, while Su Weiqing was the kind of person who felt uncomfortable without interacting with others. The two brothers were simply incompatible and wished they could never be alone together in their lives.

The old couple talked for a while and then fell asleep. They had been busy all day and both fell asleep very soundly.

Early the next morning, before dawn, Su Weidong, his wife and Aunt Su got up. Luo Yuxiu got up early and made soup noodles for them. After eating, they went to the bus station to catch the bus back to the provincial capital.

Aunt Su was holding the bowl of noodle soup, glanced at the door of the young couple's room, and asked Luo Yuxiu: "You just let them sleep, and don't you ask the new wife to get up and make breakfast?"

"What's your name?"

Luo Yuxiu didn't even raise her eyebrows. She didn't take Aunt Su's instigation into consideration and just looked down at the pot: "Young people always think there are too many, and it's the first day of marriage. I don't want to be that evil mother-in-law."

As she said this, she looked at it with disgust . Aunt Yan Su: "My son is already married, so it's time to take a back seat. From now on, I'll just wait to have my grandson. But sister-in-law, you still have to be busy. What does sister-in-law think about policy matters? Wei Feng It's embarrassing at this age. Is it possible that he really has to be sent to the countryside?"