Chapter 78 [Home]

◎ It can be seen that Li Lin is very happy now. ◎

We need to cooperate with the machinery factory to research the medicinal material drying machine.

We should also ask the leaders to propose the establishment of a patent office.

But the most urgent task is to get the materials on the list first. After all...

"It's hard for a clever woman to make a meal without rice." Fan Tong's husband spread his hands and looked like he had a toothache on his face. Their research institute was poor, although There is such a big pharmaceutical factory behind it, but in essence, the pharmaceutical factory and the research institute are actually separate.

The operation of the pharmaceutical factory is under the management of Su Weimin, while the selection of the research institute is more responsible for Director Yang, who is more responsible for it, and the more capable director. Unlike Su Weimin, Director Yang is more 'academic', so the funds... are not that generous.

Otherwise, why would they go to the technical department to ask for resources.

"Is it really that difficult?" Li Shan frowned.

Others don't know, but she still knows, after all, Su Weimin is her father-in-law.

Last year, the institute produced two basic medicines, both of which are injections. They are targeted at coughs and lung inflammation, and are especially effective for coughs caused by lung heat.

As soon as these two medicines were released, all major hospitals and medical stations in the institute have ordered them. There are a lot of products. It can be said that more than half of the projects in the first half of this year are these two drugs. Of course, there are also other types of daily drugs. These are produced every year and they only need to meet the standards.

Not to mention anything else, these two basic medicines alone generated a lot of income last year.

It stands to reason that the research funding at the institute is sufficient.

"We have more than a dozen projects."

As soon as these words came out, several people fell silent.

They are provincial-level pharmaceutical companies. Unlike specialized research institutes for specific drugs, they are responsible for the production of drugs for the entire province. This is different from specialized research institutes. Many of the drugs they are exposed to research are basic popular medicines, and there are many types. The demand is also high.

This is their first time accepting the development of a hepatitis vaccine.

So: "Why do we have to make some achievements? The country and the people trust us so much, and we can't live up to their expectations."

What's more, hepatitis is a high-risk and serious disease. It spreads quickly and is difficult to cure. If there is a vaccine, If so, more people's lives can be saved. Thinking of this, they have unlimited motivation. Even if they forget about food and sleep, they want to develop a vaccine as soon as possible.

But...

their research direction is wrong.

Li Shan sighed in her heart. She wanted to say that hepatitis was very general and could actually be subdivided, but she couldn't say it because she was just an ordinary officer in the technical department and had just graduated from high school and entered the pharmaceutical factory. As an ordinary worker, she does not have access to foreign information, nor does she have the ability to conduct independent research and discovery, so she cannot say anything.