Chapter 64 [Epidemic]

◎ “No matter how fair and tender your face is, it’s scary to have pockmarks on your face.” ◎

On the night when Su Jun got chickenpox, Li Shan took back the homemade rough Pudilan granules.

Pudilan is a natural detoxification, heat-clearing and anti-inflammatory drug. Almost all the children who drank the brown sugar water from Su Weimin's thermos bottle that night cleared their heat within two hours. Even if they had a subsequent fever, it was only a low fever. Drinking more boiled water will reduce the fever. Moreover, the acne appeared quickly, and it can return to normal after taking good care of it.

Others thought these children had strong resistance, but no one knew that they had actually taken the medicine.

Except for the parents of those children and the Su family.

They are all from a pharmaceutical company, so they are naturally interested in this kind of medicine. After all, no matter whether Chinese medicine or Western medicine is bitter, every time I recall the medicine I took that night, the children always say it is delicious brown sugar water.

So some parents of the children came to ask.

No matter which era, children taking medicine is a big problem.

Especially for those two or three years old, they won't understand if you reason with them. Intimidation will only lead to violent struggles, and in the end the whole family will be exhausted and want to scold the children for looking at their pitiful looks. I can't even scold or hit my hands.

Until I saw Su Weimin's cup of medicine.

I'm thinking, it would be great if my children's medicines had this sweet taste in the future.

It's a pity that they couldn't understand what was in the medicine. It smelled like Chinese medicine, but there was no residue at all. After the child drank it, the bowl was completely empty. They didn't even have a chance to find out, so they didn't even have a chance to find out. Understand, is this sweetness brought by the medicinal materials themselves, or is it added later.

"Of course it's added."

Li Shan coughed lightly and explained: "The white sugar I added at the time is actually better to use sucrose syrup."

So, no wonder the medicine is sweet.

When Su Weimin looked at the preparation method written by Li Shan, he didn't seem to expect that making this granule was so simple. He just crushed the Dali Pills and added a drying process, but it was wrong: "How can this thing dissolve so easily?"

"Because of the dextrin used."

Li Shan explained the role of dextrin in traditional Chinese medicine. It is actually an ordinary adhesive, but Dali Pills not only use dextrin, but also medicinal powder, so it can't be dissolved, and the granules made by Li Shan are made by filtering the medicinal materials and only using the puree after the soup is reduced, which naturally dissolves quickly.

The difference between granules and Dali pills lies in a few more steps.

But it is these few processes that cause huge changes in the form of the drug.

"Is it possible to do something else like this?" Su Weimin asked again.

"How do I know this? I just wanted to prevent people from finding out that I was using traditional Chinese medicine, so I did an experiment. Unexpectedly, it was successful. I have never tried it on other medicinal materials."

But I wanted to experiment . Isn’t it simple?

Su Weimin didn't say anything, but immediately took the remaining powder to Zhang Yiguo.