Chapter 61 [Acting]

◎I don’t know whether this deviation from the plot is good or bad. ◎

"Epilepsy?" Li Shan asked subconsciously.

"Yeah." Su Weiqing thought Li Shan didn't know what epilepsy was, so he explained it to her: "It's what ordinary people call epilepsy."

Epilepsy is an academic name, but people are still more accustomed to calling it 'epilepsy' .

Symptoms vary from severe to mild, but they are all accompanied by certain convulsions. In severe cases, the whole body will convulse, foam at the mouth, and lose consciousness. It is a common disease of the nervous system. The probability of heritability is very low.

But for ordinary people, such a trait is too terrifying.

Zhang Yiguo is the director of the research institute, but his grandson has epilepsy. In today's era, not only are there no drugs to control it, but there are also no people who can perform operations. So... basically if you have this disease, your life will be ruined.

Xu Xinlan would not think that she had medical skills and wanted to ask her to treat her grandson.

"This disease is not a good one." Li Shan couldn't help but sigh, and asked: "Is there nothing that Director Zhang can do?"

Su Weiqing was amused by Li Shan's words, and he hugged Li Shan into his arms. Li: "Although he is knowledgeable and can even develop life-saving medicine, Shanshan is not a god after all."

This sentence was said with such an understatement and with such helplessness.

Even the director of a pharmaceutical research institute couldn't save his grandson. It's no wonder that Xu Xinlan fell ill and sought medical treatment in a hurry.

"How is the relationship between Director Zhang and his wife?"

"This..." Su Weiqing recalled carefully. In his memory, there was really no scene of Director Zhang getting along with his wife. He lived in the research institute all year round, while Xu Xinlan He works in the workshop every day, but no one knows how his relationship is in private, so he shook his head honestly: "I really don't know. Who can know about the couple closing the door?"

Li Shan: "..."

That's right, she thought too much.

"What about Director Zhang's son? Does he also work in the factory?"

"He has no son, only one daughter. Something happened to him when he gave birth to the child, and it was difficult to give birth." This is not a secret, so Xu Xinlan will The child looked at it as if it were his lifeblood.

Oh my god.

This is too tragic.

"This disease may be hereditary, or it may be acquired. Aunt Xu always felt that she was injured when she made trouble."

Who would admit that this child was born with a disease?

Li Shan was speechless.

At first glance, Xu Xinlan's experience seems a little too complete. The old couple struggled all their lives, and in the end their only daughter died in childbirth, leaving behind a grandson with epilepsy. It's no wonder that she clung to any hope she had.

But the problem is...

she really can't cure epilepsy.

Especially in this period of time, which is so sensitive, the higher authorities advocate Western medicine and are about to label Chinese medicine as a feudal superstition. Li Shan does not dare to be too out of touch at this time. She finally has a stable life now, so she will not take risks.