Chapter 106 [Not Giving Birth]

◎That means...she doesn’t want to give birth! ◎

Su Weihai was very busy throughout the second half of the year.

So much so that Su Xiaolou was not yet born when he came back last time, and it has been almost three months since he came back this time.

Missed the time when Su Xiaolou was just born. The first time Su Weihai saw that Su Xiaolou had grown chubby. Especially the three-month-old child had begun to interact with people. Su Xiaolou was also a child who did not recognize life and A baby who loves to laugh.

Su Weihai hugged him and teased him for a few times, and Su Xiaolou smiled at him very appreciatively. He was completely different from Su Cheng and Su Jun back then.

At that time, the two little brothers were crying at the top of their lungs before he got close to them. As soon as he held his hands, his ex-wife came to pick up the children and take them away. Even if Su Weihai had a little bit of a fatherly heart, he was so defensive. It's gone.

It was rare to encounter a baby who didn't know how to be born, so Su Weihai simply carried her around the house.

When Su Weiqing came back, he happened to run into Su Weihai holding Su Xiaolou. The radar above his head instantly alarmed. He walked three steps in two steps at a time and quickly walked to Su Weihai. He said hello with a smile on his face: "Brother, are you back? You are tired these days, let me hold the baby."

"It's okay, I'm not tired."

Su Weihai didn't notice Su Weiqing's strangeness, and turned around to avoid Su Weiqing's outstretched hand.

Su Weiqing: "!!!"

Su Weihai licked his lips at Su Xiaolou, and his tone of voice became a little squeaky: "Even if you are tired, it doesn't stop me from hugging our little building. Our little building is only a little bigger, and uncle can hold it with just one finger. You can carry it with you, right?"

Of course Su Xiaolou didn't respond, but he still grinned thoughtfully.

"Look, Xiaolou smiled at me. He must like me as an uncle."

It was rare for a child to get close to him, and Su Weihai became very playful. Especially with Su Weiqing's sour look on his face, Su Weihai wanted to tease him even more. So he continued: "My little building likes me. How about going home with my uncle tonight?"

"Better say goodbye. Brother, how long have you been separated from your sister-in-law? Today you and your wife are reunited after a long absence. My little one I won't bother Lou."

Su Weiqing reached out again, and this time Su Weihai didn't tease him, but handed the child back to him.

I just don’t know why.

Su Xiaolou was obviously smiling happily in Su Weihai's arms, but when he was in Su Weiqing's hands, he started grinning and was about to cry.

Su Weiqing: "!!!"

Su Weihai's eyes widened in shock. This was the first time!

His own son didn't even kiss him.

He immediately reached out and hugged him back: "Okay, okay, I don't want dad, uncle can carry me."

Su Xiaolou returned to Su Weihai's arms, immediately grinned aggrievedly, and finally stopped crying, but Su Weiqing just With a dull face, the moment Su Xiaolou stopped crying in Su Weihai's arms, his worldview seemed to be shattered.

[This is probably the charm brought by IQ. ]

The system said faintly in his mind.

No matter how messed up Su Weihai was in his married life, he was indeed an outstanding research talent at work.