Chapter 24 [Talking about a Partner]

◎This family would definitely fall apart without her. ◎

The apple soup stewed by Luo Yuxiu is very sweet and has a faint fragrance.

"Auntie, this soup is really delicious." Li Shan praised it sincerely.

"If it tastes good, drink more."

Luo Yuxiu was so happy that she was praised, and she quickly poured a bowl for Li Shan, sharing the bowls with each other. Only the last bit was left, and it was not easy to pour it to Fan Tong, so she just poured it out directly. He poured it into his son's soup bowl and said, "Wei Qing, drink some too."

"Hey."

Su Weiqing was still thinking so much that he didn't notice that his own mother had poured the sweet soup into his salty soup bowl . Here, he just stupidly picked up the soup bowl and drank the soup in one gulp.

Li Shan: "...Does it taste good?"

"It tastes good."

Su Weiqing nodded quickly. In fact, he didn't taste it at all, but he seemed to have felt the sweetness of the soup.

"You are stupid. How can that soup be delicious if it is both sweet and salty?" Luo Yuxiu almost cried because of her stupid son. She quietly glanced at Li Shan opposite, for fear that her son would be too stupid and make others regret it.

Only then did Su Weiqing realize the good thing Luo Yuxiu had done, and he raised his forehead helplessly: "Mom, I just swallowed the jujube without tasting anything at all."

So how could he know what was good and bad.

Luo Yuxiu: "..."

I can't have this stupid son.

"Okay, I won't disturb you anymore. Your dad is still hungry. I'm going to wash the lunch box and then go back." Luo Yuxiu stood up and left space for the newly minted couple. Before leaving, she couldn't help but look at her. Fan Tong glanced at him.

I thought to myself, why is this girl so blind?

Didn’t you see someone they wanted to talk to?

However, Fan Tong did not receive this look, and still pretended to be aloof with his head down while eating, turning a deaf ear to the gossip next to him. Luo Yuxiu had no choice but to carry her lunch box to the pool first.

But... even if Fan Tong received the signal, he would probably turn a blind eye.

This is probably the only time in her life that she will be surrounded by people watching and talking about her partner. She will definitely not move away!

——

Luo Yuxiu washed the lunch box first, and then went to the canteen window to get a braised pork ribs. Thinking about it, her family hadn’t eaten meat for a while.

She is in a good mood today, so this braised pork ribs is a reward for Comrade Su.

Luo Yuxiu's face was filled with joy, and she was humming a song while carrying the ribs as she walked home, meeting several acquaintances along the way.

"Director Luo, are you going home to cook?" The person who spoke was Lu Qinglan, who lived next door to the Su family. She was the wife of Lu Dongsheng, the deputy director of the quality department.

"Well, there are braised pork ribs in the cafeteria today. I specially went to get a portion for Lao Su to eat." Luo Yuxiu opened the insulated lunch box in her hand and saw that there were big braised pork ribs inside, which was steaming and smelled. You know it tastes delicious.