Chapter 123 [Recognition]

◎ "I used to be an educated youth in Bincheng." ◎

The principal really didn't believe it.

The main reason is that the child is too young. Even if he grows fat, he is not small, but the date of birth cannot be faked. This child is a real child.

"Really, my parents are both college students, and I also want to be a primary school student."

Seeing that the principal didn't believe it, Su Xiaolou stamped her feet anxiously, fearing that the principal would not want to accept her.

In her mind, college students and primary school students are the same. Yes, it’s just that her parents are adults, so they are called college students. She is still a child and can only be a primary school student.

The principal was amused by this child: "Hey, do you know about college students and primary school students?"

As he said, he couldn't help but reached out and touched Su Xiaolou's raised pigtails, and then continued to say to Su Weiqing: "It's not that we don't accept it, The child is really too young, I can understand your feelings, but you can't do this to encourage others."

This is suspicion that Su Weiqing and his wife are deliberately bragging in order to let Su Xiaolou go to elementary school.

"We have a nursery not far away. When you and your wife go to school during the day, you send your children there. It's also a government nursery, and the teachers there are very responsible." The old principal looked at Su Weiqing with a look that was almost... Accused him of being irresponsible.

Su Weiqing was a little dumbfounded and said quickly: "My wife and I are both freshmen in college this year. When this child was at home, our husband and I laid the foundation for her. Later, she studied with her cousin at home, and so on. In the end, she gave her cousin a lecture. I thought that if the child has talent, then don’t let it go to waste, so I wanted to bring her over to give it a try. How about you give her a lecture?"

Seeing that Su Weiqing's tone was not so firm, the old principal also became interested.

What if he is really a little genius?

So he said to the teacher who had just helped to speak: "Old Fang, please bring two test papers from last year's exam."

This teacher Fang happened to be a fifth-grade teacher.

Teacher Fang had no reason not to agree. He immediately returned to the office cheerfully. After a while, he brought two papers, one for Chinese and one for mathematics. After handing them to the principal, he looked at Su Xiaolou with a smile.

He sincerely hopes that Su Xiaolou is a little genius, and if he gets his own class, he will be very proud to speak out in the future, right?

Su Xiaolou has long been used to being tested. She doesn't have stage fright when surrounded by several adults. She holds a pen and starts to answer the questions. She answers the questions very quickly.

Whether it is Chinese or mathematics, she writes with determination. There was no hesitation at all. The principal and Teacher Fang were amazed in their hearts. Either this child really understood or he really didn't understand. In short, it was impossible to seem to understand.

Time passed by minute by second, and Li Shan was a little impatient in waiting.

She moved quietly towards the window, and finally withdrew from the crowd and leaned against the window frame.

"Keep on holding on, your daughter is about to take the exam."

Su Weiqing looked at the two teachers who were attentive, and then looked at Li Shan. He looked serious on the surface, but actually half of his back was leaning against the window frame. He suddenly wanted to laugh, and imitated Li Shan. With a kind look on his face, he quietly moved back and leaned against the wall next to her.