Chapter 158 [Prodigy]

◎ If the verification passes, Su Xiaolou will be able to go to college at the age of five? ◎

Su Weimin returned to the pharmaceutical factory with a thick stack of manuscript paper prepared by his youngest son and large and small bags purchased by his youngest daughter-in-law.

As soon as she got home, Luo Yuxiu helped pack the luggage, while Su Weimin sat on a chair and breathed, fanning constantly with a cattail leaf fan. He held a large teapot in his hand, with half a cup of big leaf tea brewed in it. After a few big sips, I drank half the cup.

"...The third daughter-in-law is still reliable and knows how to buy something for her. If she relies on the third child, she might starve to death." Su Weimin couldn't help but sigh when he mentioned Su Weiqing.

He is naturally happy that his younger son has abilities.

But this emotional intelligence...

Su Weimin sighed again: "I don't know if going to work in the future will offend others."

"If you're bothered, he's already his father. Is it possible that he still doesn't know not to talk nonsense? He is just rude to you. Look at how attentive and considerate he is to the wives and uncles of the Zhang family. When they mention Wei Qing, they always praise him. During the holidays, it is a courtesy to go back and forth. Don't No matter how much they interact with each other, it’s all about the same intention, isn’t it? Let me tell you, the third among the three sons is the most thief, and he can coax the uncles well. The other two, well, it depends on which of the daughter-in-law’s parents is more interested in Wei Hai. Do Wei Yang and the others have this intention?"

Luo Yuxiu sneered at Su Weimin's concerns.

In her heart, her youngest son's family is the best. In the past, everyone said that Su Weiqing was a lazy man who was unwilling to go to work. But since she got married, she has been working as a secretary, writing articles, and taking college entrance exams. He was very busy. Of course, all this was due to his good wife, who not only brought him back to the right path, but was also very capable. Not only did he get admitted to college, but he also gave birth to a granddaughter who was a child prodigy.

So when Su Weimin said something bad about Su Weiqing, Luo Yuxiu became very unhappy.

"You, we are marrying a daughter-in-law, not her natal family. Why are you so upset?" Su Weimin knew that Luo Yuxiu was worried about the second daughter-in-law's natal family.

Zheng Wanzhen's half-brother had been accused of harassing lesbians some time ago. The police went to the police station, and her stepmother came to the door behind the back of her in-laws, asking them to entrust an old relationship with them.

At that time, Su Weimin happened to be away from home and went to the capital. Luo Yuxiu kicked him out and called her in-laws to make trouble. The old couple staged a full-scale martial arts show in the pharmaceutical factory.

Su Weiyang's father-in-law had always loved his deceased wife's children and had always been wary of his step-wife bullying them. This time, it was as if he had stung a hornet's nest, and the commotion was very ugly.

Su Weimin came back from the capital. Before he even entered his house, he had been exposed to popular science several times.

"I think her father is also confused. Since he couldn't bear to let go of his first few children, he couldn't have given birth to the next one so early. They are close in age. The mother must be picking up things for her son."

"Then what are you doing? Are you urging Xiao Wu to have a baby all day long?"

Another conflict between Luo Yuxiu and Wu Li is because Wu Li has always refused to have children.