Chapter 150 [Persistence]

◎ Yang Xiao still didn’t come back the next day. ◎

"Mom, I still have two classes!" Su Xiaolou pouted and rubbed the floor with his feet unhappily.

"Let's not go to school for the next few days, okay?" Li Shan walked to Su Xiaolou and knelt down. He raised his hand to straighten the hair on his daughter's forehead. He felt a little sorry for his absent-minded girl.

After all, this child had something to do with her. She seems to have obsessive-compulsive disorder. Ever since I enrolled her in elementary school, she feels uncomfortable every day if she doesn't go to school.

[That is not obsessive-compulsive disorder, but a sense of responsibility. 】

Suddenly the system appeared to refute Li Shan's inner complaints. This was the eldest daughter he brought out by himself, and he couldn't bear to hear such words.

Li Shan ignored the system.

Instead, he immediately looked back at the intersection. Then, a familiar figure appeared at the intersection. The man had just left home in the morning. On the way, he did not forget to take Su Xiaolou to the elementary school for class. He was supposed to be in a big class at this time. The man came back very quickly on his bicycle.

"Wei Qing."

Li Shan took Su Xiaolou's hand and stood up.

Su Weiqing squeezed the brake and made an emergency stop. The car stopped steadily in front of Li Shan. He stabilized his body with one long leg and his posture was very chic. However, no one paid attention to this at this time. Su Weiqing was the only one who saw Su Weiqing. His face was full of anxiety: "Are you okay? Xiaolou was picked up too?"

"Why are you back?" He looked like he was in a hurry.

Su Weiqing saw that the mother and daughter had exactly the same posture, their heads tilted slightly, and they looked at him with confusion. They didn't look strange. Then he breathed a sigh of relief and felt relieved: "You guys are fine."

Su Xiaolou looked at it He looked at his father, then his mother, and finally his eyes fell on Wang Dong: "Brother Xiaodong said that Uncle Yang caught the bad guy this morning."

Wang Dong also nodded.

"Dad, do you think we have met a bad guy?"

Su Weiqing listened to Su Xiaolou's milky voice, and then looked at the two of them standing in front of him, and explained: "I heard after class that the street was busy today. Something happened. They said they caught a fugitive from college. I'm not thinking about it. The only fugitive among the college students is He Tang. "

As the days go by, the temperature is getting higher and hotter. Su Weiqing raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead with his sleeve.

Li Shan quickly stopped: "Use a handkerchief to wipe it. It's hard to wash the sleeves after wiping them." He took out the handkerchief and handed it over.

Su Weiqing knew that his daughter-in-law had become somewhat mysophobic since she had attended formal training.

When she was in Baima County, she was just like the earthwork doctor in the countryside. She just wanted to cure diseases, as long as there was something useful around her. Things can be used easily. Now that I have undergone training, I have become much stricter about disinfecting tools. There is a fixed process for even hand washing.

Su Weiqing was not very adaptable at first, but after so many months, he got used to it no matter how uncomfortable he was.

"So what do you say about this? Is He Tang really arrested?" With his wife and daughter now safe, Su Weiqing's tone became much more relaxed: "There must be other fugitives, right?" They all went through political review before school started. Only a sanctimonious person like He Tang could hide his viciousness so deeply.