Chapter 159 [Sensation]

◎ "Don't be afraid, mom will take you to see grandma and grandpa, and we won't go back to the village from now on." ◎

The couple looked at each other, and their heartbeats couldn't help but speed up.

A five-year-old college student...

that is truly unprecedented and unprecedented.

What's the difference between this and the ancient times when he was the number one scholar at the age of five? Gan Luo didn't become prime minister until he was twelve years old. Isn't the child prodigy of his family even more awesome than Gan Luo?

"Then what...is my Xiaolou a little too young?"

Although he was almost feeling proud, he still said very modestly: "Her mother and I had actually heard of the National University of Science and Technology before. I never thought that the matter of enrolling the youth class would be related to Xiaolou."

"We only found out about such a smart kid through someone's recommendation."

Zhou Xinqin actually wanted to call him a 'little prodigy'.

After all, Su Xiaolou is really too young, but her knowledge is not bad at all. When she answered their questions just now, she was very eloquent. It can be seen that she really understands and knows how to do it.

"I heard from Teacher Fang that you are all college students in school?"

"Yes, I am studying literature, but it is my wife who is studying science. When we were in the factory, she was also in the technical department. She almost died. She went to a research institute to be a researcher, but she preferred to be a doctor, so she passed the exam. Now she is taking classes at the training base of the medical school. When the medical university resumes, she will enroll directly. "

Su Weiqing started working for Su Xiaolou. Learn more.

After all, if a pair of ordinary parents don't have so many books, even if they give birth to a smart child, they may not be able to raise him like Su Xiaolou.

Su Weiqing knew very well that the reason why Su Xiaolou was so smart must be inseparable from the system. Su Weiqing even suspected that the system had fed Su Xiaolou that 'genetic modification fluid' behind his back, but the system swore that it 'No', the system is a secret and must not be discovered by others. Especially when He Tang used the system to harm people, he wanted to keep this secret deep in his heart.

Therefore, Su Weiqing could only give Li Shan a high hat and attribute Su Xiaolou's ability to Li Shan's training. His father, a literature major full of romantic ideas, had a great influence on Su Xiaolou's character development.

"It turns out that both of them are also top students."

That's no wonder.

Only parents who have a desire for knowledge can influence their children.

week Not as good as the older children who have already entered school, but for this age, they are already far too outstanding.

What's more, this was an achievement achieved without the deliberate cultivation of Su Xiaolou's parents.

Now Zhou Xinqin looked at Su Xiaolou with even more enthusiasm.

He really couldn't bear to part with such a good seedling. If he took it back and cultivated it properly, he would definitely become another pillar of the country.

"What do you say, Lao Du?" Zhou Xinqin looked at Du Jimin.

Du Jimin said in his heart: How do I know what to do?