Chapter 162 [Xiaolou]

◎ In just a few months, they already have a sense of crisis. ◎

The reason why Mrs. Li was willing to invite Widow Wang into the house was because she wanted both mother and daughter to marry into the house.

But Li Cong secretly taught the little girl to read.

Soon, the junior high school graduation exam was over. The little girl was admitted to the county high school with high scores, but Li Chuang could only attend high school in the town. This gap was completely unacceptable to Mrs. Li, who forced Li Hongjun not to allow him to go to high school. Little girl Qian went to school and asked her to wait at home for Li Chuang to come back and get married when she turned eighteen.

Widow Wang is so old, how could she, a daughter, be willing to let an old godly woman delay her future? They immediately started a quarrel.

Don't underestimate people who are usually honest and kind.

This kind of people are completely reckless when they make trouble. Seeing that Li Hongjun was unreliable, she went to the county town overnight to find the Women's Federation.

When the officials of the county women's federation came to Lijia Village accompanied by the commune leaders, Mrs. Li was still at home following the women's federation. Li Hongjun quarreled, and the little widow secretly ran away.

Widow Wang was standing outside the yard. When she heard her mother-in-law say this about herself, she immediately let out an 'ouch' and rushed in to start a fight with Mrs. Li.

"Did you do it on purpose?" Li Chuang stood next to Li Cong and asked in a harsh tone.

"Yes, I did it on purpose."

Li Cong smiled at Li Chuang, looking a little nervous.

Li Chuang's eyes were red with anger: "Why are you doing this? Don't forget how good grandma is to you."

"Okay?" Li Cong saw that he was angry, and the nerves in his eyes became more intense: "If that old woman treats me well, I won't plan everything for you. My family has fallen into this situation all because of that old woman."

"If she hadn't wanted to send you to the county town to study all day long, if she hadn't been bullying you all day long. Li Zhu, how could Li Zhu secretly sign me up to go to the countryside?"

"The more she wants something, the more I will ruin it."

"The opportunity to go to the county to study, the wife I found for you..."

Li Cong's. His voice was not loud, but what he said made Li Cong feel like he was falling into an ice cellar. He couldn't believe that Li Cong actually blamed him and his grandma for everything: "It's obviously your mother who treats eldest sister badly and plots against eldest sister. I want my eldest sister to go to the countryside for the marriage, so I'm going to deal with you harshly. If you don't dare to deal with your eldest sister, you're just picking on me. Li Cong, you're really not a man!"

"Shut up!" Li Cong Angry: "Li Shan's surname is Li. You Li family members don't care about her. Why do you want my mother to be nice to her? What does my mother have to do with her? They are neither relatives nor friends. They are just a dragster, just like you. It’s just a shameful life. She killed her own mother, and you killed your parents. People like you don’t deserve happiness at all.”

“Bang—”

Li Chuang knocked Li Cong down with a punch.

But the moment Li Cong fell, he smiled sarcastically at Li Chuang.

"Ah - I killed someone."

As Widow Wang screamed sharply, Li Cong slowly closed his eyes. He had no future, and neither could anyone else.