Chapter 69 [Hitting Someone]

◎I gave Wei Hai some change of clothes, but on the way back, a car hit someone◎

End of March.

The Ninh Provincial Government announced the end of the chickenpox epidemic, which was broadcast on the big radio all day long. Su Weiqing used his pen skills and submitted an article to the provincial newspaper immediately, describing the epidemic as a 'battle'. The common people were united and once again In this 'people's struggle', a great victory was achieved.

Once the article was published, it reached thousands of households.

Common people, whether adults or children, couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief after learning that the chickenpox epidemic had disappeared.

Although chickenpox is hard to kill, the disease is uncomfortable.

Not to mention the fever and headache, and my whole body was limp and weak. I only said that at the worst time, my whole body was covered with acne, especially on my face. It was so painful and itchy that it was extremely unbearable. The key was not to scratch it, in case of scratching the chickenpox. Yes, that would be a disgrace.

No matter when it comes, appearance is very important.

For example, if you go out to have a date, under the same conditions, the girl will definitely be more willing to be with a handsome young man.

"It's so busy. These people are here like crazy." Although Wu Li complained, the corners of his mouth couldn't stop rising.

Apparently, the busyness inside the mall is a good thing for her.

Li Shan held the skirt in his hand without raising his head: "It's great that everyone is here. How long has it been since the streets were so lively?"

"Isn't that right? The inventory was emptied in three days, and it came again last night. The two carts of supplies look good to me." Speaking of this, Wu Li became happy and took out two white vests from the bag: "Here, look, I bought this for your elder brother. The material is really good."

Li Shan touched two pieces and said, "Sister-in-law, I'll bring two pieces to Wei Qing as well."

"Okay, I'll go to the warehouse to have a look at work tomorrow. It would be better if there are 'defective products'. There are many. Bring two more to Dad. "

They're defective.

When Li Shan heard this word, his eyes were filled with meaning.

Nowadays, although everyone gets a fixed salary, who among the salespersons doesn’t have a way to find defective products by themselves? The customers don't come, the inventory is not sold, and there are fewer defective products.

Now the customers' shopping desire has greatly increased, and a new batch of supplies has arrived. In the past few days, Wu Li has found a lot of defective products. I also brought a skirt for Li Shan and cut two sets of short-sleeved shorts for the two children. I bought all the summer clothes in one go.

"By the way, Xiaoli, are you going back to your parents' house this weekend?" Wu Li asked after finishing everything.

"No reply, what happened?"

Li Shan put down her skirt. She would not leave the pharmaceutical factory until Xu Xinlan's problem was solved.

She is very willing to be treated with such caution by Sister Liu. Instead of leaving seeds of doubt in Sister Liu's heart, it is better to be open and transparent from now on. When Xu Xinlan's matter is resolved and she clears her suspicions, Sister Liu will trust her more. Also more willing to reuse her.