Chapter 22 [Parents]

◎ Luo Yuxiu is truly the best gossip friend. ◎

He said that he would accompany Li Shan back to pack his luggage, but in fact his face was red and he was holding a bag of small apples in his hand.

Li Shan was surprised: "Are there apples for sale in the county grocery store?"

"No, my uncle brought it from the provincial capital. Authentic Weihai Xiaoguoguang. Can you try one?" Su Weiqing opened the bag and took a look inside. He picked the reddest one and stuffed it into Li Shan's hand.

Li Shan quickly refused: "I don't want it. I have eaten ice teeth in this winter." He stuffed the apple back and said, "Go and help me. Why are you bringing so many apples?"

When asking this, he usually Qing Lingling's eyes became shy at this time, which made Su Weiqing feel itchy and uncomfortable.

Su Weiqing coughed lightly and clenched his fingers holding the apple bag. His heart was pounding and beating extremely hard.

He didn't dare to look into Li Shan's eyes and only stared at the brand name on the door of the pharmaceutical factory next to him. : "Well...I wasn't thinking about...that. The first time I come to visit...you have to show your sincerity."

Food is expensive these days, let alone fruits.

Especially the authentic Weihai Xiaoguoguang, which is the best among the best. It can definitely express his sincerity better than any tobacco or alcohol.

"Aren't you afraid that they will misunderstand you?"

"What's the misunderstanding?" After Su Weiqing asked, he saw Li Shan giving him an angry look. His ears, which were already red and bleeding, suddenly felt hot and itchy. He scratched He scratched his ears and said coyly: "I hope they misunderstood, so..."

Li Shan glanced at him: "You have a pretty good idea."

Su Weiqing secretly observed Li Shan's expression, and saw that she didn't look like that He looked angry and immediately became bolder: "If I don't think well and take the initiative, maybe you will fall in love with other gay men."

He thought of the tall and thin man standing among them today . She is thin, has a square face, and wears glasses. She looks very cultured at first glance.

After assigning departments, he also saw Zhang Zang talking to Comrade Li Shan!

Su Weiqing was jealous at that time, but he was so unjust and unjust that he couldn't even step forward to stop him. He could only swallow the sour water in his heart.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Li Shan laughed angrily.

Just then the bus came: "The bus is here, let's go back quickly, don't be late and run out of buses."

"That's just right, I can stay one night shamelessly."

Su Weiqing blushed and said that he was 'shameless', it’s really not convincing.

But it turned out that he was indeed quite cheeky and quite quiet in the car. However, when he arrived at the machine shop, he started asking questions. Someone said hello to Li Shan, but Li Shan didn't respond yet, so he spoke to them first. The greeting was simply -

'Sima Zhao's heart is known to all passersby'.

"Can you calm down a little?" Li Shan pulled Su Weiqing's sleeve away from him.

Su Weiqing was still watching the person leave in a daze, but when his sleeves were pulled off, he quickly looked at Li Shan: "Isn't that how enthusiastic I am? It's shameful for me to stand there stupidly when someone greets you." What's more, Li Shan Comrade Shan doesn't look angry either.