Chapter 58 [Taking the Pulse]

◎ "You can actually take the pulse when a real person doesn't show his face?" ◎

After getting the list of materials, there will be group seminars within the institute, but these have nothing to do with Li Shan.

She put the list away and looked back at Su Weiqing: "Are you going back to the office now?"

"Yes." Su Weiqing nodded: "I can't listen to the content of the next meeting." But he was not interested either. It's just that when the researchers at the institute held meetings, the professional terms they spoke were even more obscure and difficult to understand than the medical books he had read.

He had helped Li Shan copy books from the system before. He knew all the words separately, but when they were connected together, his brain felt like a knot. He couldn't even read a paragraph smoothly. What was even more depressing was that he even couldn't read some words smoothly. Don't know.

Therefore, he was severely laughed at by the system.

He has no talent in medicine, so forget it.

"Then let's go back together. It's already afternoon and we haven't eaten yet."

Li Shan raised his watch to check the time and frowned: "There's nothing to eat in the cafeteria right now. These researchers are all iron men. "I didn't see them eating during the break.

"The life assistant has prepared food, and it is warming on the stove now." Fan Tong's husband is a researcher. She is more concerned about these people's eating problems than Li Shan, so she has understood it early.

"That's good." Li Shan breathed a sigh of relief.

"What's so good? Although the meal has been sent back, I still don't know when it will be eaten. I urged him and blamed me for disturbing him." Fan Tong also looked helpless when talking about his husband. He married a researcher. Although he has a good reputation, But my husband is really ignorant at certain times.

Su Weiqing saw Li Shan frowning again, and comforted him: "Don't worry, there are life assistants, they will urge them to eat according to the situation."

Of course, during the brainstorming, the assistants did not dare to step forward to interrupt, if If a breakthrough point is interrupted, they will be eternal sinners. However, if they really reach this critical point and lose some health for research, it is... okay.

"The health of these researchers must be protected." Li Shan was worried.

In the past, when she was in the mission world, she would always see scientists with hanging bottles in their hands and ventilators in their noses when watching the news, but they still stayed in front of the computer screen, saving and making notes on the research progress records they left behind, for fear of taking over. There are many people who cannot understand his information. Li Shan respects such people and is worried about their physical condition.

Even if those scientists are very old, and normal old people will die at this age, the word 'death' when applied to these people always makes people feel like God has no eyes.

Su Weiqing pushed her shoulder: "You have to believe my dad on this matter. He is quite conscientious."

As the male protagonist of "Parental Love", Su Weimin has a conscience. Li Shan still believes in this. Yes, she followed Su Weiqing's force and left the institute. Since it was already past the meal time and the cafeteria was closed, the couple went home directly. After entering the door, one went back to the room to sort out the meeting materials, and the other went to Noodles in the kitchen.

When Li Shan was almost done, a voice came from outside the door: "Shan Shan, come out to eat."

"Here you come."