Chapter 42 [Hatred]

◎Either don’t go to the countryside at all, or everyone goes to the countryside. ◎

"Mom, this is Zhan Ji."

Su Weiping led Zhan Ji to Luo Yuxiu and introduced him with red cheeks.

"Hello, Mother Luo, my name is Zhan Ji. I am twenty-four years old this year, and I am the target of Comrade Su Weiping."

Zhan Ji immediately took off his hat and saluted Luo Yuxiu. Although his face looked normal, his whole person was revealing There was a nervousness about "an ugly son-in-law meeting his mother-in-law".

Li Shan felt a little funny, as if he saw Su Weiqing two months ago.

At that time, Su Weiqing was also nervous and calm when he came to the door for the first time. However, Su Weiqing was much more slippery. Not only did he call him "uncle" when he opened his mouth, he also reported all his background and work in a few words. After reading it once, Zhang Zhuri and his wife were full of praise for him.

It's a pity that Comrade Zhan is not so shameless, otherwise he would not call "Mother Rob" but directly call "Mom".

"Hello Comrade Zhan, you are tired after training for a long time. Please come in and sit down." Comrade Luo Yuxiu was still very good at dancing and received Comrade Zhan Ji very warmly. While pulling Zhan Ji into the room, he did not forget to greet the person behind him. Su Weiping winked and motioned for her to make tea.

Seeing that there were so many people in the main room, Guo Xiaoting hurriedly pulled Li Shan: "Come to the kitchen with me."

Then she said to Su Weiping: "You go to the main room, your sister-in-law and I will make tea."

Su Weiping nodded and immediately turned around and trotted all the way. After entering the main room, the back view was very urgent. Guo Xiaoting looked at it and shook her head: "This girl is afraid that your mother-in-law will embarrass Xiao Zhan."

"My mother-in-law is very kind." Li Shan defended Luo Yuxiu.

Guo Xiaoting glanced at her with a smile: "Hey, I can't say anything bad about your mother-in-law yet. I know your mother-in-law is a nice person, but Wei Ping said that your mother-in-law has a sharp mouth and a bit of a strong temper. As for you, you are also soft-tempered. In fact, unlike your mother-in-law, We can be considered complementary, and we will naturally get along well."

But Zhan Ji has a more rebellious temperament, so Su Weiping is naturally afraid that he will make Luo Yuxiu unhappy. If Luo Yuxiu says a few unpleasant words, the marriage may collapse.

"That's not true." Su Weiping actually liked this one?

"How many soldiers are there who don't have a strong temper?" Guo Xiaoting smiled.

The twenty-three-year-old deputy battalion commander, no matter how good his family background is, would not be able to reach this point without the support of his own abilities. Moreover, Zhanji is not the deputy battalion commander of an ordinary battalion, but the deputy battalion of a special operations battalion. Commander, once the position of regiment commander becomes vacant and the current battalion commander is promoted, he will be promoted from deputy to full officer.

Even if he becomes a full-timer at the age of thirty, he is still a rare young man who has a lot of promise.

"No matter how good you are, you can only be good outside. If you are good inside the house, let alone the deputy battalion commander, you can't even ask for the army commander." Li Shan helped Guo Xiaoting take the cup off the cupboard: "No matter how successful you are in your career, It's not because he came home to show off his power. I can't stand this kind of person anyway."